IGNORED

Wine & Cheesley

Jay

On Thursday 27th April from 7:30pm, ex-BCFC player Paul Cheesley will be hosting a 'Wine & Cheesley' evening in conjunction with Bristol City Supporters Trust. Paul has arranged for a selection of fine wines to be tried & tasted whilst BCST will be providing a selection of high quality cheeses (a proportion of which are organic & locally produced).

The evening has been designed for people to enjoy a friendly atmosphere & meet with members of Bristol City Supporters Trust - especially those that are running for a board position in May's elections.

This event is FREE to attend but tickets do need to be requested in advance as numbers are limited. You do not have to be a member of BCST to attend. If you would like to join us for this casual evening of culinary sofisitcation or have any questions, please e-mail your details & the number of tickets required to: info@bristolcityst.org.uk or PM me & I will forward your details.

This event is being held in the lounge section of The Knowle Hotel, Leighton Road, Upper Knowle, Bristol, BS4 2LL. A map can be found HERE.

We look forward to seeing you. :)

Note: Wine will be charged by the glass - cheese tasting is free

I'm sure we have some culture amongst us, sound's like this should be a sound social event and for that even I'll dabble with a little claret, it'd be a good way of meeting some ST folk, (not to mention the great man) and raising money for the worthy course also.

I'm sure we have some culture amongst us, sound's like this should be a sound social event and for that even I'll dabble with a little claret, it'd be a good way of meeting some ST folk, (not to mention the great man) and raising money for the worthy course also.

Just to let people know that there are about 30 tickets left if anyone would like some. Should be a good evening & there's a stack of great wine cheeses to sample plus a free prize draw :)

Archived