IGNORED

If 10 Games Ago...

Southport Red

It just shows how far behind we really were. Imagine if that final minute shot from Chris Roberts had gone in against Rushden. Imagine if all that first half dominance had brought a win at Blackpool - we'd be up to 14 wins already. Imagine if we had not let in a final minute goal against Peterborough - we could be out of sight by now.

I would of ignored the post at first as it would be full of the eternal optimists saying "you are so right" and "we'll be top of the league" and bullox like that.

I would be laughing at how sad the thread is thinking to myself :- what are they on. Why don't these people face reality and see we are under performing and not going to turn the corner, especially with the dreaded Xmas period coming up.

I would of then posted in an arrogant way stating such lines as "and there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" and "Happy Clappies have come to earth and agreed to meet here".

I would chortle at the "you're a pessimist Neo" and "why can't you post anything positive for a change" type responses.

So, to summarise, it's good (at least for me) that you didn't, cos, I would have proved to be the arse I am ;)

Archived