IGNORED

Manure & The National Mockery

Sir Colby-Tit

I can't believe that Man Utd have been awarded £30k lottery funding for their staff to take yoga classes. WTF is that all about? £30k to one of the richest football clubs in the world, but they won't award a grant to the National Smelting Works boxing gym in Avonmouth to upgrade their current shed. :@

I'm almost tempted to boycott the Lottery, but I'm still deluding myself I might win it. :doh:

I can't believe that Man Utd have been awarded £30k lottery funding for their staff to take yoga classes. WTF is that all about? £30k to one of the richest football clubs in the world, but they won't award a grant to the National Smelting Works boxing gym in Avonmouth to upgrade their current shed. :@

I'm almost tempted to boycott the Lottery, but I'm still deluding myself I might win it. :doh:

Imo, the Lottery is just a tax on the poor and desperate.

The lottery's full of s##t.

Yes, it is a tax on ignorance.

The chances of winning the big prize are tiny, but that's what dreams are all about. If people have no hope then they have nothing.

On a personal note I don't like gambling of any kind and have never bought a national lottery ticket, but I can't condemn someone who dreams to haul themselves up the ladder of life.

The chances of winning the big prize are tiny, but that's what dreams are all about. If people have no hope then they have nothing.

On a personal note I don't like gambling of any kind and have never bought a national lottery ticket, but I can't condemn someone who dreams to haul themselves up the ladder of life.

Exactly your Most Royal Holiness - I see myself as neither desparate, poor or ignorant but I still play the lottery - after all "you gotta be innit to winnit"

Oooh - slanderous comment there Baz. Have you had your medication this morning?

No. And my medication normally hides the truth, hence my profetic undertones.

Well those people last night had 11 billion to one odds to get identical quads and they did! Don't know how much they put on it like but it must have been at least a quid! They some rich ass mo fo's, so does that make bookie gambling better than lotteryesque gambling?

Exactly your Most Royal Holiness - I see myself as neither desparate, poor or ignorant but I still play the lottery - after all "you gotta be innit to winnit"

The question is: is it illegal, immoral or fattening? NO? Then have fun.... life's too flippin' short

Archived