IGNORED

Rovers

EmersonsKev

what has that got to do with the vocal support people were giving??

Because people find it easy to blame exiles for bad 'vocal support'.

Besides, I like a bit of a sing-a-long at a game, others don't. Each to their own, singing doesn't make you any better a fan.

To me there is nothing more cringeworthy than a bloke berating other fans for not singing at matches. If people don't want to sing they won't. The trick is not to let the singers spread out to thinly.

Ron thats b........................... City have always taken 40 odd thou to every biggy they been in.

Soft spot? Well i got one for Grenta. Have i ever watched them :laugh:

No, in the same way that people on this forum have a soft spot for Yeovil, better example than Gretna as they are not on the Scottish Borders... :doh:

Because people find it easy to blame exiles for bad 'vocal support'.

Besides, I like a bit of a sing-a-long at a game, others don't. Each to their own, singing doesn't make you any better a fan.

To me there is nothing more cringeworthy than a bloke berating other fans for not singing at matches. If people don't want to sing they won't. The trick is not to let the singers spread out to thinly.

I agree mate, live and let live and all that, I just thought that on the day our end seemed very relaxed and I put that down to loads of people who were there just for something to do, if we're honest we all know that we haven't got 40k fans, watching west ham today their support was amazing, I would love for our lot to be that passionate about City but loads of people in Bristol support premiership sides! we have got a very loyal 12000 and then about 3-4k more if things are going well I would say.

I live in Watford and saw my FIRST Premiership game about 3 weeks ago - Spurs on a Sunday. My bro and I, his daughter and my son are season ticket holders in the Atyeo. We all went to Cardiff and made the rest of our famlies go! The poor atmosphere was down to our lousy perfermance. Complete opposite of recent displays at Walsall, Hartlepool and yesterday.

I live in Watford and saw my FIRST Premiership game about 3 weeks ago - Spurs on a Sunday. My bro and I, his daughter and my son are season ticket holders in the Atyeo. We all went to Cardiff and made the rest of our famlies go! The poor atmosphere was down to our lousy perfermance. Complete opposite of recent displays at Walsall, Hartlepool and yesterday.

Agree, if we were playing at all well then the vocal suppot would have been one hell of a lot better, in the morning in Cardiff when everoyne was happy ond optimistic there were people singing all over the place, Then 10 minutes into the game when it was obvious that once again against one of his old clubs were were out to defend a 2-0 lead from the off.

Put a City side playing well at the Millstad and the atmosphere will be much better, when it's going badly you will only get the usual suspects making noise as they do it all the time, get a chant going when we are playing well and the people who don't usually go to city games or don't usually sing get caught up and add their voices to the songs.

Just look at AG, if the game is a sack of crap, very little is going on then it's only a few that are still making noise, but then in that same game give city 10-15 mins of pressure and the atmosphere changes completely, more people are singing and making noise.

I honestly would'nt watch them if they were playing in my back garden! Maybe watch to make sure they did'nt break anything.

i would close the curtans

I've been saying to myself that they'll finish "8th" place on a negative goal difference to the team that finishes above them! :)

Either that, or they'll lose out by a single point whilst remaining a good "8th" place... :doh:

I've been thinking this for a few weeks now, and if this does happen to a Football Club in Bristol, then it won't be "City!" :)

...Oh wait, I just remembered, there "IS" only "ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL"... :laugh:

youre in morth somerset numpty- pay your debts then you can chirp 82

Archived