IGNORED

Can We Keep A Lid On....

red man dan

if we don't make the play offs this season,

With the current form if we are to be playing in league one again next season (which is still most likely), it is right to think we should have a positive outlook towards next season. BUT i really do feel given how things have gone pear shaped over the last few years we should do all we can to try and keep all our hopes and dreams in context. The pressure placed upon the team with our "we are going to win the league" predictions and so forth have not helped in the past, and i for one will not be spouting or taking anything for granted at all. We need to keep our feet firmly on the ground as too much pressure placed on the team will not help, GJ will place the pressure on them himself (with his grenades :laugh: ).

Quiet confidence is the order of the day. We should have all learnt this by now.

Guest yateady

if we don't make the play offs this season,

With the current form if we are to be playing in league one again next season (which is still most likely), it is right to think we should have a positive outlook towards next season. BUT i really do feel given how things have gone pear shaped over the last few years we should do all we can to try and keep all our hopes and dreams in context. The pressure placed upon the team with our "we are going to win the league" predictions and so forth have not helped in the past, and i for one will not be spouting or taking anything for granted at all. We need to keep our feet firmly on the ground as too much pressure placed on the team will not help, GJ will place the pressure on them himself (with his grenades :laugh: ).

Quiet confidence is the order of the day. We should have all learnt this by now.

spot on mate, being a city fan means not to taking anything for granted, we need 3-4 players for a strong promotion push. i'd like to think we would be sucessful next season, but theres always something that goes peared watching the city, so i wouldn't bet my house on it!

I think this run of results will pretty much guarantee that expectations will be back where they've always been next season.

When Johnson was appointed, I thought he needed three years to contend for promotion, but now we look like a promotion side.

I guess you've got to be optimistic, but not expectant.

Archived