IGNORED

Johnson's Fault - Rotherham

Chivs

It looks as if the Rotherham away game will be our downfall. :sad56:

If only the Conference Manager had got some points at Rotherham we could be positive about the playoffs. As it is, nine wins in the last 12 games will count for nothing.

At Rotherham, Johnson insisted on playing an out of form Murray and a never in form Savage. It's costly mistakes like those that eventually will come back to haunt us especially over the course of the next two games where we have a faint chance of playoff glory.

I wonder how GJ feels now that he has let us down. :dunno:

If you are being serious you're an idiot!

The man is a breath of fresh air into this club and it is mainly becuase of him and his methods that we even have the slightest sniff of Championship football next season.

I don't think 1 off day out of about 3 months constitutes letting anybody down.

If only the Conference Manager had got some points at Rotherham we could be positive about the playoffs. As it is, nine wins in the last 12 games will count for nothing.

At Rotherham, Johnson insisted on playing an out of form Murray and a never in form Savage. It's costly mistakes like those that eventually will come back to haunt us especially over the course of the next two games where we have a faint chance of playoff glory.

Do one you tool. When he took charge, people were hoping to escape relgation or maybe to even get a comfortable finish. Not be challenging for the play-offs!

Makes me wonder what goes on in some narrow minded peoples heads :dunno:

Do one you tool. When he took charge, people were hoping to escape relgation or maybe to even get a comfortable finish. Not be challeging for the play-offs!

Makes me wonder what goes on in some narrow minded peoples heads :dunno:

Agree 100% some people have no idea and call themselves supporters while spouting rubbish like "Johnson has let us down".

Johnson has done a Brill Job here and even with those 9 defeats on current form we would still be in the play-offs, and with the results 2day i think we are the form team in this league at the moment along with gillingham. so thank you GJ for getting us this far and hopefully up in the top 2 next season!!! i'm dispoinnted that it looks like the defeat to rotherham MAY cost us a play-offs but I'm not gotta moan about it because in december it looks like that we would gotta join rovers in the basement league!!

UP NEXT SEASON (IF NOT THIS ONE) :city:

You are a complete end.

Are you disagreeing with me then?

I can't believe that some people criticised the great Tinnion for finishing seventh. The same people are praising Johnson for finishing.....seventh.

Alright, Johnson picked up a team that had just been slaughtered at Swansea and was nearly bottom. And Johnson's team have got 31 points from 36 but I don't understand why people can't see the Rotherham defeat for what it was.

Johnson made some odd decisions during that game and we are now where we are.

I can't believe that some people criticised the great Tinnion for finishing seventh. The same people are praising Johnson for finishing.....seventh.

Alright, Johnson picked up a team that had just been slaughtered at Swansea and was nearly bottom. And Johnson's team have got 31 points from 36 but I don't understand why people can't see the Rotherham defeat for what it was.

To be honest I thought you were taking the p1ss but now I know you weren't I think you are an even bigger plank than I did before. Do you actually have a brain ?

I have to say I thought your original post was a joke when i read it. Only after reading your second load of tripe I now know your not joking. Albeit you are a joke!

How on earth can you come on here and question the magnificent job GJ has done since his arrival?

I have to be honest and admit I wasn't over the moon when he was appointed, but his attitude, commitment and all round ability have proved me wrong.

It's thanks to GJ that we will, at worst, be playing in this division again next season. OK, we have lost a few and maybe Rotherham wasn't our best match of the season, but if you'd offered me defeat at Rotherham and an outside chance of the playoffs with two games left back in September I would have taken that.

Many people, having read your posts, have called you a tool, bell end and a number of other expletives, I have to say, I totally agree with them all....

GET REAL!!!!!

yes, it was a defeat. And City have had a few defeats this season, and have had a lot of excellent wins too (today included). That's football. Don't judge a man on 90 minutes, judge him on getting a demoralised team out of the mire and on the brink of a playoff place. He's done a great job, simple as that.

I take it this another wind up, please tell me you are taking the P**s and don't actually belive what you have just posted.

• Admin

Well said, I also hold it personally against Johnson for not changing formation to 3-4-3 or even 3-3-4 today when Tranmere were reduced to 10 men. There was almost an hour left after McAteer's dismissal & they were there for the taking. If we'd scored another 15 goals we would be in a much stronger position now.

Well said, I also hold it personally against Johnson for not changing formation to 3-4-3 or even 3-3-4 today when Tranmere were reduced to 10 men. There was almost an hour left after McAteer's dismissal & they were there for the taking. If we'd scored another 15 goals we would be in a much stronger position now.

I personally recognise Gary Johnson for what he is and that is Bristol City FC's first genuine and capable manager since John Ward.

:rofl2br::rofl2br: Well done Madger me and my mates just got in from pub, read the Bull ######*T from that fool with his head up his ,added are bit then saw what you just added very funny. That or after a few shandy's anything is funny. :rofl2br::rofl2br:

If Stewart were here he would have scored today :crying:

• Admin

Obviously a hat trick as he's the fittest player at the club. He won the cross country or something, didn't he? And Michael Bridges probably would also have scored 3 or more and our goal difference wouldn't matter etc etc blah.

Not to mention failing to complete the signing of Luis Figo in the window.

The guy is obviously desperate to join the mighty reds but GJ for reasons best known to himself continues to refuse to allow him to fulfill his dream :@

Not to mention failing to complete the signing of Luis Figo in the window.

The guy is obviously desperate to join the mighty reds but GJ for reasons best known to himself continues to refuse to allow him to fulfill his dream :@

Obviously its because GJ cant cope with 'high earners' and 'stars'. Rumour has it that Tierry Henri is available in the next French Window, but GJ's not interested as he's heard Julio Double-Glasias has a better attitude.

Very interesting post. I think maybe you missed a couple of important facts. On a cold, dank, misty day in Doncaster our new chief decided we could confuse the opposition by introducing a new concept of football, i.e. a ten man team. Think about it! You're the chief, bookies favourite in August, going south by October, I CAN'T lose. If things go breasts up I can blame my predecesser, pull together a good squad, season it with some dodgy loan signings (there's no rush) and I'm onto a winner, I know it's good entertainment because I can hear the Donny fans laughing just five yards behind me. Apart from a freak own goal against Bradford, I think I've cracked it. Now here comes my first mistake. 3-1 down at Layer Rd. 10 minutes to go I revert back to an eleven man team and duly get a goal back. Sh@t He's not making me look a #### I'll soon put that right, any how other teams have maybe sussed my ten man team policy out, so when we go to Oakwell I'm not going to play ten men, watch out you morons I'm going to play nine!! Ha that got you dinnit? So we lost 2-0 to Barnsley, so what? where the #### are they in the league?

I know! Fancy not being 100% perfect and winning every game!! :@

Sack the board! Sack the manager! Sack the tealady!

You are an idiot.

Thank you Madger. I'm glad, after all the insults I've received, that someone else can see what I'm saying.

The goal difference is going to be a major factor in the playoff chances. Why can't Johnson see this?

PS Your later comment on Figo is just nonsense though. Get a grip on reality.

Everyone makes mistakes mate maybe what you say about Rotherham is correct but to highlight this over the rest of the last couple of months is pretty pathetic.

Archived