IGNORED

Glos. V Middlesex

The Enormous Turnip

Post here...

To think you actually used to sleep, Turnip. :doh: Thanks for not waking me up anyway at that ungodly hour on a Sunday. :whistle:

Nice easy win for Glos. today, looks liike the younger City generation are choosing the cricket team from their home City.

To think you actually used to sleep, Turnip. :doh: Thanks for not waking me up anyway at that ungodly hour on a Sunday. :whistle:

Nice easy win for Glos. today, looks liike the younger City generation are choosing the cricket team from their home City.

I completely forgot about this. 'Nice easy win' sounds alright.

Ive always wanted to go and wacth a cricket game but always thought there pricey affairs.How much is the normal prices?

For The Turnip and his pals it was free.

Well, with an accompanying adult anyway, and there were plenty of them willing to help them get in apparently.

Normally the adult price does look a bit steep ( about the same as City), especially when the opposition are out for 95 odd and the play finishes early.

Mind you when the weather is set fair, it's not bad for a day in the sunshine especially if you don't happen live in a village somewhere in the sticks with it's own Green, thatched roofed pub and accompanying match.

Now that would be perfick. :)

I completely forgot about this. 'Nice easy win' sounds alright.

Massacre, mozo as it turned out.

Ireland at home next week :blink: according to the newly fanatical Turnip who's decided to take out Membership. :laugh:

For The Turnip and his pals it was free.

Well, with an accompanying adult anyway, and there were plenty of them willing to help them get in apparently.

Normally the adult price does look a bit steep ( about the same as City), especially when the opposition are out for 95 odd and the play finishes early.

Mind you when the weather is set fair, it's not bad for a day in the sunshine especially if you don't happen live in a village somewhere in the sticks with it's own Green, thatched roofed pub and accompanying match.

Now that would be perfick. :)

Massacre, mozo as it turned out.

Ireland at home next week :blink: according to the newly fanatical Turnip who's decided to take out Membership. :laugh:

Is it another 1 day home game next week then is it?

Archived