IGNORED

Forum Meet

terpin

Carry on from threads in the Forum Team Section would there be any interest in a forum meet at Ashton Park tomorrow?

There should be a few of the forum team turning up as we shouold be training but don't quite have the numbers!

Thinking about 10.30ish to start and just have a bit of a laugh and a bit of a kick about before tomorrow's game for a couple of hours.

Any takers?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I thought we could go and have a kick about in the morning.  I need a bit of a run out - big 5 a side game next week.
Are you sure that's wise at your age? :Costumed89: :Costumed89: :PC_Plod:

I'm struggling now. Saturday is the only time I can get the old man to run the electrics in my extension before the roof and floors go in.

I've ended up with builders who are actually running 2 weeks ahead of schedule ;)

As numbers are low and time is against, could we not try for the next Home Game or a Sunday some time soon and hopefully get enough for a game?

Looking at the replies from the post on the Team Forum 7 people have said they can come.

-EDR

-Terpin

-Stucider

-Norton Red

-Granty

-Tomarse

-Beezey

At least we'll be able to have 3 v. 3 with someone in goal :dunno:

Have a good time lads! :P

You could have done with someone to organise things properly.

A forum meet would have been better on a sunday for most, with city on saturdays, it does leave you pushed for time, i would have turned up to a forum meet if it was held on (or a) sunday.

Archived