IGNORED

Luke Mccormick

Just a thought, Luke McCormick is quite a highly rated keeper down at Plymouth, played very well in their promotion season when first choice Larrieu was out for months. Since Larrieu's been back he hasn't had much of a sniff, and looks like he's starting to get fed up playing second fiddle. I think he'd be a good, solid first choice keeper for us here, and wouldn't cost the earth.

Anyone else think he's worth looking at, for me he's a better shout than Chris Weale.

Just a thought, Luke McCormick is quite a highly rated keeper down at Plymouth, played very well in their promotion season when first choice Larrieu was out for months. Since Larrieu's been back he hasn't had much of a sniff, and looks like he's starting to get fed up playing second fiddle. I think he'd be a good, solid first choice keeper for us here, and wouldn't cost the earth.

Anyone else think he's worth looking at, for me he's a better shout than Chris Weale.

Anyone's a better shout than a guy who's broken until at least Christmas.

Anyone's a better shout than a guy who's broken until at least Christmas.

Good point, hadn't realised his injury was that serious. Still, in the long run I think GJ may be looking at Weale to join either in the summer or January, regardless of the injury, so I guess my question holds true? McCormick or Weale?

Archived