IGNORED

Boffins!

mozo

When is someone with more PC ability than my feeble self going to design me a BCFC forum signature with a giraffe on it?

It would bring joy to many I reckons.

Go on little bluds, help uncle mozo out here.

A pint of cider to the best entry.

Guest bcfcjake

When is someone with more PC ability than my feeble self going to design me a BCFC forum signature with a giraffe on it?

can i have a pint anyway please,

i'll beg :city:

You don't think you're taking your giraffe fetish too far?

I don't think that's possible, I am seriously considering getting enough plastic sergery to actually turn me into a giraffe.

Then I can be very tall and 'raffe like.

You know I would help Mozo but unfortunately have less PC abilities than you do.

can i have a pint anyway please,

i'll beg :city:

Jake you can share a bathtub of pear cider with Trevor if you like :)

Who are you to preach about taking things too far? You're currently crouched in my cupboard with your laptop :rolleyes:

Get Ronnie doing it, then we can all sit back and watch him get drunk for the first time :dance:

Go on Ron, help me out here!

I don't think that's possible, I am seriously considering getting enough plastic sergery to actually turn me into a giraffe.

Then I can be very tall and 'raffe like.

You know I would help Mozo but unfortunately have less PC abilities than you do.

I know you do mate. This is my first ever multi quote post, and if I pull it off I'll be delighted! Plastic surgery to make you like a 'raffe?? That's an amazing idea!

Guest bcfcjake

Jake you can share a bathtub of pear cider with Trevor if you like :)

why thank you mozo, i hope trev will be wearing a swimming costume :wub:

IPB Image

took me all of two minutes but becuase i love you it waS worth it

Moz my old fruit, if that doesn't tell you that this has gone too far I don't know what will. You'll be sorry when your fan club turns up on your caravan doorstep.

Moz my old fruit, if that doesn't tell you that this has gone too far I don't know what will. You'll be sorry when your fan club turns up on your caravan doorstep.

I wish there was fuss about me Dags - Trevs the celeb round here. I'm amazed that from my cupboard you haven't bought into Trevmania. It's because I spend more time with him isn't it? I told you we'll play that game of dominoes as soon as Trev's off the drugs.

I wish there was fuss about me Dags - Trevs the celeb round here. I'm amazed that from my cupboard you haven't bought into Trevmania. It's because I spend more time with him isn't it? I told you we'll play that game of dominoes as soon as Trev's off the drugs.

I quote,

but becuase i love you it waS worth it

Besides, you can stick your dominoes up your proverbial. You were only really interested in the game after Gary the Gorilla left you.

I quote,

Besides, you can stick your dominoes up your proverbial. You were only really interested in the game after Gary the Gorilla left you.

Oh, you wouldn't let it lie would you?!! Always reminding me of Gary the Gorilla. Trev told me he was a bad egg, I should have listened.

*Opens Photoshop*

Good lad!

Most recently at a certain Steve Lansdown ;)

Mr Lansdown wasn't exactly in the mood for a protracted conversation at the time. Nor was he impressed with the fact that I got served by the barmaid before him. Nor am I happy that despite conducting a line of questioning to the chairman of Bristol City (only three questions which were answered with defiant brevity), I forgot to press him on the importance of the link between our good club and giraffes. :doh:

Our conversation with Mr Lansdown got off to a philosophical start actually:

SL: So who are you?

WTF: Who am I? Well, that's a very good question! Who am I indeed... [WTF ponders the complexity of the issue at hand and trails off before remembering that the desired answer to the question is his name, which he then duly presents to our increasingly concerned chairman.]

I gave up on pressing the head of our board on the important issues, but fair-play to Mr WTF who stuck to his guns and perservered like a tipsy Jeremy Paxman.

I also realised that Lenny Lawrence looks more like Mr Burns in the flesh than he does on television. You learn summat new every day my friends.

I also realised that Lenny Lawrence looks more like Mr Burns in the flesh than he does on television. You learn summat new every day my friends.

I learnt that I don't think he likes me very much.

Mark <_< <_< <_<

......would like to say.....

....the situation was in my eye's and I'd like to think in SL's eye's amiccable enough, I was sober as a judge I promise.

Question: Wtf'sgo with our traditional home end then Steve?

Answer - ''it's not cost effective and it's a trouble spot''.

WTF: - ''Are the Police right to enforce their demand's on the Club for their stewardship?''.

SL: (Most un-convincing....most unsure) .......... ''ummm, yeah''

Mozo: - Would the atmosphere created in the EE be beneficial to the course? should City fan's not be returned to their kop/home?

SL (Most un-convincing, most unsure) ''It's up to the fan's if they make noise or not''

If I were to plan the little meet out before I would have organised the whole thing better, not that he really give's a **** about some little nobody like myself anyway, he is a rich and successful business man who is well in tune with the trick's of the trade.

Was well glad that the barmaid served our very own Mozo before him, she said it how it was.

I LOVE GIRAFFE'S

......would like to say.....

....the situation was in my eye's and I'd like to think in SL's eye's amiccable enough, I was sober as a judge I promise.

Question: Wtf's go with our traditional home end then Steve?

Answer - ''it's not cost effective and it's a trouble spot''.

WTF: - ''Are the Police right to enforce their demand's on the Club for their stewardship?''.

SL: (Most un-convincing....most unsure) .......... ''ummm, yeah''

Mozo: - Would the atmosphere created in the EE be beneficial to the course? should City fan's be returned to their kop/home?

SL (Most un-convincing, most unsure) ''It's up to the fan's if they make noise or not''

If I were to plan the little meet out before I would have organised the whole thing better, not that he really give's a **** about some little nobody anyway, he is a rich and successful business man who is well in tune with the trick's of the trade after all.

Was well glad that the barmaid served Mozo before him, she said it how it was.

I LOVE GIRAFFE'S

Very funny event really, and he knows that he's accountable. We were polite and yes, fairly sober. I can't remember what the barmaid said, nor would I reveal it here, but it impressed me so much that I gave her a quid tip. I'd hope Mr Lansdown gave her more!

As I explained to Ron and Jay afterward, I felt that SL's comebacks were less than convincing.

WTF, you did chat to the man for about five minutes after I wandered off...were you bangin on about giraffes? Be honest!

Crazy bloodclaat, wha g'warn wi' that man, blud?

I know :crying: ,

Send Trev my regard's man and let him know I'm thinking of him, it can't be easy.

Giraffe Power I say.

A manufactured Spice Giraffe group to hit mainstream production and thus popular culture is what is surely enevitable :dunno:

- it's only a matter of time before the hole in the market is seen and very much exploited, imo of course.

Archived