IGNORED

'owen Scores To Win The Prem Title For City'

JJ365

I was speaking to me mate and he told me old Mickey Owen was on verge of a 150k move to City before he played for Liverpool but we turned him down at the last minute because we fort he werent good enough.

Shame isnt it. If we had him we would be top of the Premiership I reckon.

Brooker and Owen would be a dream team.

Speaking of which, another mate told me Brooker is on Svens potential list for Germany along with Luke Wiltshire.

Thoughts people?

I really wouldn't trust your mate in future. Doubt that completely, he was 17 when he was premiership standard, any earlier and he wouldn't have left Liverpool for a city 200 miles away, he stayed in school until he was 18 remember, wouldn't have wanted to move so young.

I was speaking to me mate and he told me old Mickey Owen was on verge of a 150k move to City before he played for Liverpool but we turned him down at the last minute because we fort he werent good enough.

Speaking of which, another mate told me Brooker is on Svens potential list for Germany along with Luke Wiltshire.

Thoughts people?

I think you have been playing too much Championship Manager...

Oh dear, its happened again.

First Henry and Crewe and now this. :@

Next time I'll be getting told is that Bergkamp was going to go to Tottenham!

Or that Sol Campbell used to play for them :whistle:

Thoughts people?

Actually.....there is a slight tinge of truth in that

City tried to get Michael Owen on loan, before he had even made a Liverpool appearence. he was 16 at the time, and had only just started scoring for the Reserves at liverpool. Liverpool said no chance though

I know that for a fact

If I remember correctly he had agreed to sign on loan for us, Not a permanent transfer as suggested and all he had to do was sign the deal but just before doing so Robbie Fowler I think it was picked up a injury and Liverpool cancelled the deal then Owen made his debut for pool and the rest is history.

Brooker for England?

Wilkshire for switzerland?

Owen for city?

Bas savage for blackburn?

To much wrong here! Not sure if this thread is a joke but i hope it is otherwise we seem to have a city fan who knows nothing about city players! (theres a thought!). Reminds me of the bloke who seemed discusted that we didnt sign Dean Ashton in January for £6 million!

Anyway i heard Michael Ballack will chose us a head of chelsea this summer, also because of Basso's brazilian contacts we've managed to get roberto carlos on a free. And because Gary Johnson seems to have a good relationship with charlton i wouldnt rule out Darren Bent joining us in the summer, maybe on a 3 month loan deal.

:doh:

Brooker for England?

Wilkshire for switzerland?

Owen for city?

Bas savage for blackburn?

To much wrong here! Not sure if this thread is a joke but i hope it is otherwise we seem to have a city fan who knows nothing about city players! (theres a thought!). Reminds me of the bloke who seemed discusted that we didnt sign Dean Ashton in January for £6 million!

Anyway i heard Michael Ballack will chose us a head of chelsea this summer, also because of Basso's brazilian contacts we've managed to get roberto carlos on a free. And because Gary Johnson seems to have a good relationship with charlton i wouldnt rule out Darren Bent joining us in the summer, maybe on a 3 month loan deal.

:doh:

Everyones going nuts on this thread :doh:

Archived