IGNORED

Gory Films

Sir Colby-Tit

I watched Saw 2 last night & was a bit disappointed as I only got sqeamish for one bit. Hostel was better but still not sick enough for my liking. The Devil's Rejects was a good gore-fest & very enjoyable, although the sickest film I've seen for a while has to be The Manson Family.

Can anyone recommend any good gory, limb-chopping type films?

I watched Saw 2 last night & was a bit disappointed as I only got sqeamish for one bit. Hostel was better but still not sick enough for my liking. The Devil's Rejects was a good gore-fest & very enjoyable, although the sickest film I've seen for a while has to be The Manson Family.

Creep

Why on earth would you want to watch gory films? A nice romantic comedy or cartoon is what you need, I think :)

Dear Lord Tit, you're like a man possessed :w00t:

Go watch Tarantino's new film Hostel in the cinema at the moment. tarantino at his "messed up" best believe me. best (or should I say worst) bits

kiddie tied to the chair getting a black and decker drill through the knee caps, crying his eyes out asking to leave, the geezer says ok, but before untieing him uses a scalpal to slit his achilies area....unties him, the kiddie goes to run off....and the backs of hi feet slit completely open

extremely ######ed up stuff

Go watch Tarantino's new film Hostel in the cinema at the moment. tarantino at his "messed up" best believe me. best (or should I say worst) bits

kiddie tied to the chair getting a black and decker drill through the knee caps, crying his eyes out asking to leave, the geezer says ok, but before untieing him uses a scalpal to slit his achilies area....unties him, the kiddie goes to run off....and the backs of hi feet slit completely open

I agree Andy, top gore. However Sir Colby has seen it if you read his post a bit closer!

There's a few hot ladies in it too :w00t:

Anybody know if it is available via BitTorrent? sounds right up my street.

The bits with the tongue and eyes and when he slits his wrists and generally when he's in his room...

It's not horror gory but still had me cringing.

Haven't seen the other two in the trilogy and apparently there's a fourth comin too... Not sure how that works.

Anybody know if it is available via BitTorrent? sounds right up my street.

Check minninova & torrent reactor.

I saw it last night actually. The Devils Rejects It makes the Texas Chainsaw masacre look like DIY programme. It's disgusting actually, and very disturbing. Pure horror. :crying:

Zombie Flesh eaters, Zombies Dawn of the Dead (the origanal) Day of the Dead. Ju-on, Assult on precint 13 (not realy gore but quite disturbing and great mood music)

American Wearwolk in London, i saw this when i was 8 :shutup: and i still consider the underground scenes to be among the scariest moments in film to date, back then films used to scare you, nowerday they just disturb.

I seen devils rejects in the pictures, i went with my girlfriend - bad idea she wouldnt watch half of it - i physically had to turn her head to force her to watch it - after all i had paid!

I also made the foolish mistake of laughing in a particularly wrong/messed up/sick scene and i got a punch in the arm for my troubles.

But anyone who hasn't seen it should definately do so :)

saw it last night actually. The Devils Rejects It makes the Texas Chainsaw masacre look like DIY programme. It's disgusting actually, and very disturbing. Pure horror. :crying:

Zombie Flesh eaters, Zombies Dawn of the Dead (the origanal) Day of the Dead. Ju-on, Assult on precint 13 (not realy gore but quite disturbing and great mood music)

Vaguely recall a scene from one of the Zombie, or similar, films which involved someone hiding behind a door, a bad guy punching through the door, grabbing the person, and then pulling them towards the door sending part of the door through their eye. For the life of me can't remember (1) which film this was, and (2) whether you actually saw the splinter make contact with the eye.

American Wearwolk in London, i saw this when i was 8 :shutup: and i still consider the underground scenes to be among the scariest moments in film to date, back then films used to scare you, nowerday they just disturb.

Guessing you mean Werewolf? If nothing else, you got to see Jenny Agutter with her kit off. All grown up since the Railway Children.

The Shining and The Thing both scared the cr@p out of me when I first saw them.

Vaguely recall a scene from one of the Zombie, or similar, films which involved someone hiding behind a door, a bad guy punching through the door, grabbing the person, and then pulling them towards the door sending part of the door through their eye. For the life of me can't remember (1) which film this was, and (2) whether you actually saw the splinter make contact with the eye.

Guessing you mean Werewolf? If nothing else, you got to see Jenny Agutter with her kit off. All grown up since the Railway Children.

The Shining and The Thing both scared the cr@p out of me when I first saw them.

That was Zombie flesh eaters, i think the music scared me more than the actual scenes in that film, certainly sticks in my mind the most. Not seen it for a while though.

Feeling like the worldsw biggest wimp right now, as both saw 1 and 2 scared the hell out of me! :crying::crying: oh dear lordy! xxx

Don't worry, I still suffer severe traumatic mentle episode's from the time I watched The Jungle Book, that film's just too dark man. :(

Goriest film I've seen has to be Visitor Q. It's by Takashi Miike, the Japanese director responsible for Audition and Ichi the Killer (both mentioned above).

Well actually, it's not so much gory as disgusting. Ichi is probably worse for blood-gore, Visitor Q is however a lot more depraved as far as the repulsion factor goes :o

Old Boy is quite gory, but more immense than anything.

There's a well good scene where he takes on a small army with just him and his hammer.

Thats one of my favourite films, excellently done and as you say its not that gory. I bought the 3rd in the Park Chan Wook revenge trilogy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, but i haven't watched it yet although i have had it for about 3 weeks. :disapointed2se:

Goriest film I've seen has to be Visitor Q. It's by Takashi Miike, the Japanese director responsible for Audition and Ichi the Killer (both mentioned above).

Well actually, it's not so much gory as disgusting. Ichi is probably worse for blood-gore, Visitor Q is however a lot more depraved as far as the repulsion factor goes :o

Visitor Q can be hard to get your head around, but it's brilliant.

Happiness of the Katakuris messed me up as much as anything else though!

Thats because "Mama" in the olden Hebrew language meant suck you brain out of your eye socket.

I saw Bambi as well , only to be released now on the unprotected public in special edition. :speechless3:

That Thumper bunny has alternative motives !!! you can see it in his eyes !!!!!

Archived