IGNORED

Phil Jevons

mightyreds89

I know there was a rumour on here a while back about this almost beiong a done deal and taht he had bought a property in Bristol.... My postman mate has just called me after finishing his round in clifton saying that he had delivered a few letters in the last few days to Phil Jevons in a clifton apartment...! Was this also the rumoured area?

If this is all true how happy would we all be with this signing?

I know there was a rumour on here a while back about this almost beiong a done deal and taht he had bought a property in Bristol.... My postman mate has just called me after finishing his round in clifton saying that he had delivered a few letters in the last few days to Phil Jevons in a clifton apartment...! Was this also the rumoured area?

If this is all true how happy would we all be with this signing?

What gets me about all this is why would someone in say Dec/Jan purchase an apartment in CLIFTON (most expensive) of all places and not use it until maybe Jul/Aug?

seems very expensive thing to do to me?

Besides if he lives near Yeovil (which I expect he does) he wouldn't need an apartment in Bristol anyway - commuting distance is not that far..

Having said that I do hope he does sign - would be a good addition

Besides if he lives near Yeovil (which I expect he does) he wouldn't need an apartment in Bristol anyway - commuting distance is not that far..

Agreed, but perhaps he wants to live in Bristol and commute to Yeovil

Archived