IGNORED

New Kit Release Date

BONDIE

Was up the pub earlier and got chatting to a bloke who is a marketing manager at puma who said the new kit will be on sale by late july early august. Dint say a price but i was wondering because puma are such a bigger company then TFG will the new kit be cheaper??

Was up the pub earlier and got chatting to a bloke who is a marketing manager at puma who said the new kit will be on sale by late july early august. Dint say a price but i was wondering because puma are such a bigger company then TFG will the new kit be cheaper??

Well whilst you were speaking to this guy why didn't you ask him if they would be cheaper?

I thought they wanted to try and release them before the world cup? Or am i going mad?

Also does anyone know what the size of these babies will be? I have a horrid feeling puma shirts are those skin tight ones which only do up to a 48 chest. not good for big buggers like me!

All football shirts are 40 quid aren't they? Despite the *big news story* of a few years ago whereby the Office of Fair Trading was going to prevent the 'industry' from overpricing it's goods and a fair deal for all football fans was just around the corner.........or did I dream it?

Or maybe it's just that those shadowy figures lurking around the corridors of Adidas, Nike, Puma & Umbro exercise more power and influence than any consumer association? Or maybe the OFT just couldn't be arsed after all? :mellow:

I thought they wanted to try and release them before the world cup? Or am i going mad?

Also does anyone know what the size of these babies will be? I have a horrid feeling puma shirts are those skin tight ones which only do up to a 48 chest. not good for big buggers like me!

I remember reading that too, think they were referring to the away shirt? Thought that was the reason for us not having a say in the design, as they wanted it out quick?

I think previously the club has released a shirt to coincide with it's Open Day, July?

I remember reading that too, think they were referring to the away shirt? Thought that was the reason for us not having a say in the design, as they wanted it out quick?

I think previously the club has released a shirt to coincide with it's Open Day, July?

I think the reason for not giving us a say in the design was because the away kit is made out of special fabric and that needed to be pre ordered or something like that.

I think both kits will go on sale sometime towards the end of July.

Will the third strip also go on sale at the same time as the others or will they wait till people have brought both home and away kits then bring out the third? And have they released a picture of what the third strip will look like yet? Sorry been away and missed alot.

What about the Home Shirt though?

Nothing mentioned about the home shirt for next season. The shop shows this years kit as being out of stock.

Can't help you anymore than that as sadly I can't really do magic!

Archived