IGNORED

Blow The Roof Off

mightyreds89

All lets make sure we raise the roof at the gate on saturday just like a few years back when we played hartlepool in the play offs!

Lets do this for the lads they deserve following their outstanding displays since the start of December!

And at the same time all these swindle fans who say we play at a libary lets show them that thats not always the case, lets shows them what we can do when were on form, as well as hopefully sending the wannabes down to gasland....!

Even if we don't make the play offs which is still a huge ask all the players and GJ deserve this!

All lets make sure we raise the roof at the gate on saturday just like a few years back when we played hartlepool in the play offs!

Lets do this for the lads they deserve following their outstanding displays since the start of December!

And at the same time all these swindle fans who say we play at a libary lets show them that thats not always the case, lets shows them what we can do when were on form, as well as hopefully sending the wannabes down to gasland....!

Even if we don't make the play offs which is still a huge ask all the players and GJ deserve this!

Great post, I am with you all the way, lets bang it out for 90 mins, really cheer on the lads.

This is what'll happen:

We'll sing our heart's out for 90 minutes, they won't be able to hear a thing due to the structure and resulting acoustic problems of AG, then, if they do show on here next week (only likely if they get a win knowing them), they'll be claiming how quiet and passionless we are.

This could all be resolved if they only let us in the EE.

It would take something very remarkable to happen in this game for the atmosphere to be like it was at the Hartlepool game in the playoffs.

Certainly would like maybe THE EAST END being open :dance::laugh:

I have it on good authority that openeing the EE would not improve the atmosphere but would attract troublemakers.

Would our chairman mislead?

Well if the great man says that's the case then that's the case.

Been in there at every opportunity it's been open in recent years and didn't witness any more trouble* than that from those terrible young chap's currently situated in Dolman G -Block, but have read quote's from Chesterfield fan's amonst other's saying how the racket made was a credit to Bristol City, I'm not the great man though am I.....as you well know!

*When I say trouble, what i'm referring too is the FA's definition of trouble, (ie, standing up :o -at a Football match and everything, and singing loudly in unison the odd offensive word.)

Tbf to old Stevie, ''It cost me a fortune last time'' has far more to do with it I think.

Tis the OB who have probably been swollowing too much BS from the Evil Post who like to inform the region what 'orrible folk that that non-family, non-PC orientated ( :laugh: ) City are who are really responsible for City fan's being deprived of their traditional home end as they hold Steve to ransom.

Colin is too busy frying up his prawns to actually care about genuine Football Fans.

He's our next interviewee isn't he?!!!

:w00t:

I don't think the little chat with him would end so affably.

I think only the rational, tactful, sober :w00t: temperament as well as the general intelligent stance of Trev would be adequate for that one but what we did conclude from the original consultation with StevieL was that Colin is something of a 'raffest, as has been made clear with the AG policy made regarding Giraffe's for next season, so we're kinda stumped. :(

Archived