IGNORED

Red And White Day

Mikenoski

Just noticed that (been in touch with your club about stuff we had planned). What have the club organised? or is just a plea for people to bring their own red and white stuff?

We'd targetted this game a few weeks back as one to bring a bit of colour, although I think I will now be coming in a black suit, white shirt and black tie.

Just noticed that (been in touch with your club about stuff we had planned). What have the club organised? or is just a plea for people to bring their own red and white stuff?

We'd targetted this game a few weeks back as one to bring a bit of colour, although I think I will now be coming in a black suit, white shirt and black tie.

I think its just a plea at the moment. I'm not sure about all the hype that has surrounded this game. I think you have more than a good chance of beating us than people are giving you credit for.

To whom should we send the wreath?

There has been a competition going on at work - 2 prizes in a prize draw

Either a pair of tickets to Citys last home game against Swindon or a pair of tickets to the sagheads last game vs Macclesfield.

I didnt really hold too much hope of winning as it would be to good to be true considering I really I want to go to the game and have no money.

The draw took place just over an hour ago and...........

I won a pair of saghead tickets. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :crying:

One of the girls who works in my department won the City tickets and is refusing an exchange. I have no choice but to put her on a disciplinary warning unless she see's the error of her ways!!!

There has been a competition going on at work - 2 prizes in a prize draw

Either a pair of tickets to Citys last home game against Swindon or a pair of tickets to the sagheads last game vs Macclesfield.

I didnt really hold too much hope of winning as it would be to good to be true considering I really I want to go to the game and have no money.

The draw took place just over an hour ago and...........

I won a pair of saghead tickets. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :crying:

One of the girls who works in my department won the City tickets and is refusing an exchange. I have no choice but to put her on a disciplinary warning unless she see's the error of her ways!!!

Why don't you sell the sags ticket to someone whos sad enough to support them then buy City tickets for this weekend. The sags charge around the same to get in as we do so if you get face value you should be all right.

Why don't you sell the sags ticket to someone whos sad enough to support them then buy City tickets for this weekend. The sags charge around the same to get in as we do so if you get face value you should be all right.

I think Ive already managed to sell the pair for the £20 a Dolman ticket will cost me. :pray:

Archived