IGNORED

No-lose Situation...

mozo

With all this forecasting, analysing, predicting, hypothesising, prophesising and deliberating, I hope we're not setting ourselves up for an anti-climax!

If, say, at half-time, the results aren't going our way, the last thing we need is for everyone to go quiet and feel disappointed.

I'm being a bit preachy here, I know, but I reckon we should make the most of our last home game, of what should be a heated derby, and remember that the play-off requirements would just be a bonus, albeit an amazing one.

Even if Barnsley and Swansea are both 4-0 up at half-time, let's A/ teach those dirty Swindon inbreds a thing or two about atmosphere, and B/ show the lads in red some appreciation for this winning run... and C/ give Gary Johnson some respect for turning this club around.

That concludes my sermon brothas and sistas, hallelujah, praise the giraffe!!

With all this forecasting, analysing, predicting, hypothesising, prophesising and deliberating, I hope we're not setting ourselves up for an anti-climax!

If, say, at half-time, the results aren't going our way, the last thing we need is for everyone to go quiet and feel disappointed.

I'm being a bit preachy here, I know, but I reckon we should make the most of our last home game, of what should be a heated derby, and remember that the play-off requirements would just be a bonus, albeit an amazing one.

Even if Barnsley and Swansea are both 4-0 up at half-time, let's A/ teach those dirty Swindon inbreds a thing or two about atmosphere, and B/ show the lads in red some appreciation for this winning run... and C/ give Gary Johnson some respect for turning this club around.

This member of your congregation is going to go home happy, filled with the spirit of life, praise be to the giraffe in all his glory!

Last season's final league home game was flat to say the least, the one before that was anti-climatical as well and we were actually in the play-off's.

For me personally, as long as we send Swindon down it will be a complete day (I'm shallow, I know).

If other results don't go our way then we should celebrate the fact that a couple of months ago we were staring relegation in the face, now at the end of it we're discussing a possible sneak into the play-offs, not be dejected.

Spot on Mozo, I'm getting so geed up for Saturday, really want to win to stay in with a shout of the playoffs, but also want to hammer Swindler as well, and sit and watch them sent down....... Sit ???? I don't think so, I shall be on my feet in F block Dolman most of the time I think, and you're right, lets really sing, cheer and make a right racket for the whole 90 mins. This has been an amazing season after all !!.......... REDS!!!!!!!

This member of your congregation is going to go home happy, filled with the spirit of life, praise be to the giraffe in all his glory!

Last season's final league home game was flat to say the least, the one before that was anti-climatical as well and we were actually in the play-off's.

Well let me remind you that the 'Trev the Giraffe' song-sheet is on the non-footy forum, I'm sure we can get Ashton Gate rocking to the beat of City's new uber-mascot (if he's not poached by Soccer Am, that is).

I'm sure you'll drinking the good apple juice on matchday too WTF. What better way to celebrate ;)

Spot on Mozo, I'm getting so geed up for Saturday, really want to win to stay in with a shout of the playoffs, but also want to hammer Swindler as well, and sit and watch them sent down....... Sit ???? I don't think so, I shall be on my feet in F block Dolman most of the time I think, and you're right, lets really sing, cheer and make a right racket for the whole 90 mins. This has been an amazing season after all !!.......... REDS!!!!!!!

Amen to that mate! :city:

Really hope i can make it down on Sat, not sure though as i'm going up to my best mates in Evesham this weekend as it's his birthday shindig.

Wll find out tomorow if i'm able to make it down.

If i do make it, rest assured i shall follow your guidance. :D

Forgone conclusion it aint, so lets concentrate on whats infront of us and a few ex players who may think they have a point to prove.

I`m sure G.J will have the players "turn up" on Sat as this will be know walk in the park.

We should win no problem, but we should of beaten Brighton :w00t::sweatingbullets::yawn::sweatingbullets::city:

Hear Hear Oh wise one.

Trevor for PM.

Archived