IGNORED

New Signed Jacki T-shirts Available On Saturday

GeoTheCiderHead

Due to the demand, there will be another batch of signed jacki shirts available on saturday, at the dolman / atyeo entrance. fans who have left there details will have there shirts reserved until 2.00pm. all shirts will have a certificate and numbered as batch2. there is 20 retro long sleeved and 50 short sleeved available, t-shirts will be £30.00 each. there is also a signed jacki thorn security 90,s football shirt available with a certificate of authenticity, if you are interested please send a email to thecooks2006@hotmail.co.uk with your best offer. unsigned t-shirts are available at www.fansfootballshirts.co.uk[attachmentid=294]

post-3836-1146064513.jpg

Ouch! Double the price from the original batch! Good job I got mine from the first 50 !

Although it kind of takes the edge off having one, as they don't feel as good value having so many made now. It was nice knowing mine was only one of 50, but now it is one of many more, it doesnt feel as valuable! :angry:

Ouch! Double the price from the original batch! Good job I got mine from the first 50 !

Although it kind of takes the edge off having one, as they don't feel as good value having so many made now. It was nice knowing mine was only one of 50, but now it is one of many more, it doesnt feel as valuable! :angry:

These will be listed on the certificate as second edition; this second batch should not devalue yours at all.

These will be listed on the certificate as second edition; this second batch should not devalue yours at all.

They clearly would devalue the first batch based on the principle of supply vs demand.

I also think it is out of order to charge twice the price just because you can. But what's it got to do with me!? :cool:

Have to agree with Luke, shocking profiteering. Very disappointed with whoever made the decision.

And sadly (because I think he's a cracking player, appreciate the service he has given the club and am supporting his testimonial in a number of ways including attending his testimonial dinner), I have to assume that it would be Steve Phillips given that he is keeing 90% of the profits himself.

I would be delighted if anyone could tell me otherwise?

the ones that people had left their name and number

when they were down at clevedon town,do they still

get them for £15.00

if not i think £30.00 is too steep.

I was one of them. When am a i going to get call about it? please.

Could some one please phone me a.s.a.p.

just a note regarding the jacki t-shirts, i have phoned all of the names ( i have left messages if no answer ) on the list to say i will reserve a t-shirt tomorrow, if required. i have noticed on the offical site it states it's on a first come first serve basis, this is not the case......i hope to get to the ground at 12.30/1.00pm.

Archived