IGNORED

Ladies Who Attend Ashton Gate..........

Maesknoll Red

Ohh didnt mean it Lisa honest :blush: , you can do the cooking washing cleaning ironing anytime :laugh:

Well id we left you guys to do it you do such a terrible job we end up doing it anyway. Besides we all know women are the fairer sex and we live longer than you men! :whistle:

Well id we left you guys to do it you do such a terrible job we end up doing it anyway. Besides we all know women are the fairer sex and we live longer than you men! :whistle:

I'm not surprised women outlive men, you knacker us out, but we are getting our own back by inventing more toys for you lot. : :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh: At least they love footy Arny

Exactly. I don't mind being with the lads I used to go to the football on my own as a late teen. I worked in pubs for ten years so had to have something in common with the male parties to discuss. I challenge any man to talk city with me for the evening even my husband gets sick of my love for football. :D

Exactly. I don't mind being with the lads I used to go to the football on my own as a late teen. I worked in pubs for ten years so had to have something in common with the male parties to discuss. I challenge any man to talk city with me for the evening even my husband gets sick of my love for football. :D

Shes right you know, if theres something she doesnt know about football its not worth knowing about in the first place

So who would do all the cooking washing and ironing eh?

Cooking (some), shopping and ironing are done by me, cooking (the rest), washing done by lady wife. Share the chores, gets it done and I can go see City without getting moaned at :)

Archived