IGNORED

Please Help This Lad Out - Just A Simple Click

cheshire_red

On a serious note though she seems a decent lass by the look of her. She doesn't seem the kind of person that enjoys threesomes. And bet or not don't think she would be happy about seeing her boyfriend sleeping with someone else in front of her eyes.

I could be wrong though.

How would he feel if it was reversed and the threesome was with a guy instead of another women? Would he be happy then?

On a serious note though she seems a decent lass by the look of her. She doesn't seem the kind of person that enjoys threesomes. And bet or not don't think she would be happy about seeing her boyfriend sleeping with someone else in front of her eyes.

I could be wrong though.

How would he feel if it was reversed and the threesome was with a guy instead of another women? Would he be happy then?

I agree. Two things should be done in private: sex and morris dancing :)

I agree. Two things should be done in private: sex and morris dancing :)

A threesome all sounds good and I would be lying if I hadn't thought about them, But Iif a threesome is to happen it shouldn't be with a couple and someone else like her best friend. It should be with three people who are all unattached. That way no one will get hurt. If it does go ahead I feel there relationship will eventually come to a end due to this.

How on earth does she "seem a decent lass"? How can you tell that from a picture? How can you say that she seems not to be the sort who enjoys threesomes? What is the "sort" that enjoys threesomes? If she didnt want one would she have bet? and if she doesnt want one then a bet does not make rape legal should she decide against it.

Strangest post I have read in a long while.

I could be wrong though.

dan c mate, all women are filth, they just try to hide it.

• Admin

How on earth does she "seem a decent lass"? How can you tell that from a picture? How can you say that she seems not to be the sort who enjoys threesomes? What is the "sort" that enjoys threesomes? If she didnt want one would she have bet? and if she doesnt want one then a bet does not make rape legal should she decide against it.

Strangest post I have read in a long while.

If you search through post histories it has some pretty stiff competition....

This gives you an idea of how fast things spread around the internet, it took 14 days for him to get 1000 hits. The counter is now at nearly 4.8 million so in the last day it has attracted over 4 million hits :blink:

Great idea though and she must be feeling very excited or very nervous depending on her sexual preferences :laugh:

I wonder if he ever actually believed he would get them this quick.

• Admin

This gives you an idea of how fast things spread around the internet, it took 14 days for him to get 1000 hits. The counter is now at nearly 4.8 million so in the last day it has attracted over 4 million hits :blink:

Great idea though and she must be feeling very excited or very nervous depending on her sexual preferences :laugh:

I wonder if he ever actually believed he would get them this quick.

Now it's reached 4m does this mean she has to invite 2 other girls into the bedroom or take part in a threesome on 2 separate occasions?

I'd be checking the smallprint.

This could run & run!

This one isn't even the original site, the original was www.helpwinmybet.com by "Jim" which has since disappeared. It's mentioned in this article.

At the time it had a picture of a different girl (not as fit). The hits total followed a similar pattern, a few days of low hundreds, then 20,000, 400,000 and busting through the 2 million mark easily in just under 2 weeks. There was a forum where girls were posting their details offering to be the "third" and a vote to decide. The guy who did it made a mint off advertising a dating sevice on the page.

The site in this thread has the exact same language as the one in the article - it's a copy. There were a couple of other clones of it kicking around too.

This one isn't even the original site, the original was www.helpwinmybet.com by "Jim" which has since disappeared. It's mentioned in this article.

At the time it had a picture of a different girl (not as fit). The hits total followed a similar pattern, a few days of low hundreds, then 20,000, 400,000 and busting through the 2 million mark easily in just under 2 weeks. There was a forum where girls were posting their details offering to be the "third" and a vote to decide. The guy who did it made a mint off advertising a dating sevice on the page.

The site in this thread has the exact same language as the one in the article - it's a copy. There were a couple of other clones of it kicking around too.

When I first saw the page I did think of something like this could happen but didn't want to look a idiot so didn't say anything. :ph34r:

Archived