IGNORED

Happy Bazday To You

mozo

Knowing thaT bazza onley like the quiet nights in, andhatyes all that partying and that, I thought it was only right that I posted a birthday message when a bit pished at nearly 5 AM in the AM. ASo happy birthday you girt big wes bnrownalike. Don't sex with too many mingers and basically I hope this year is the best of your ever lifwe ever, but not as good as mine, obviously. Trev says you're a git but he lioves your goddam fool ways ya big arse.

Lar di dar, love mo9zo and Trev

Hello to everyone else, I want octopus love wwith you all. Octo luv yeh!.

bkjhhjfykr

My good lord, this man is in the middle of a mid-life crisis someone throw him a bun. Or some hundreds and thousands, or something that will make him feel a bit better about himself. Christ I know a man in a state and I haven't seen someone this ####ed since cottaging started getting going in Brockley Combe. At least throw him a picture of Hawkins to make him feel better. Oh actually he's far far better than Mozo will ever be. Ahem - the man needs help.

Wesbrownalike, thats a ####ing joke, #### you, scum bucket - he's an ugly #### and I'm ####ing perdddy. Mmmmkay.

I like the way you're signing off on behalf of Trev now, is the alter-ego taking over (did I mention he's in a midlife crisis?) ?

Octo luv

yeh

My good lord, this man is in the middle of a mid-life crisis someone throw him a bun. Or some hundreds and thousands, or something that will make him feel a bit better about himself. Christ I know a man in a state and I haven't seen someone this ####ed since cottaging started getting going in Brockley Combe. At least throw him a picture of Hawkins to make him feel better. Oh actually he's far far better than Mozo will ever be. Ahem - the man needs help.

Wesbrownalike, thats a ####ing joke, #### you, scum bucket - he's an ugly #### and I'm ####ing perdddy. Mmmmkay.

I like the way you're signing off on behalf of Trev now, is the alter-ego taking over (did I mention he's in a midlife crisis?) ?

Octo luv

yeh

That bloody giraffe logging on as me again! :doh: He won't stop.

Archived