IGNORED

Grant Smith

Dan C

Whats the situation with him? I heard he has returned back to us early with a groin injury that is ment to keep him out for the rest of the season but he was on soccer night doing very well at keepy ups :dunno:

Yeh, it is possible to walk and kick without straining, its not like a full combat match, doing a few kick ups.

Yeh, it is possible to walk and kick without straining, its not like a full combat match, doing a few kick ups.

His questions weren't that difficult for a Scotsman but he did brilliantly and will now win that league. City players first and second.

Great to see all those old faces getting on so well together at Steve Phillips' game (I couldn't go as I was washing my dog) as well.

How random of Bradley Orr to turn up half way through though. Quality.

Yea seemed abi like, Well i'm bored, I know il pop down to the tv studios and try and get on tv.

There must be something funny going on with all that because I think Louis Carey has done that twice this season. They're probably having a bet as to who can get on the most or something.

Bradley Orr turning up was quite random.... I had it on in the background with no sound as I was working, so couldnt actually see what was said or why he was there - but it just seemed funny how he suddenly popped up on the show! Normally when players are guests, there is normally a story on the main site saying look out for certain players, as it did this week with Shaun Taylor and Grant Smith. Does anyone know why he was actually there?!?!

Bradley Orr turning up was quite random.... I had it on in the background with no sound as I was working, so couldnt actually see what was said or why he was there - but it just seemed funny how he suddenly popped up on the show! Normally when players are guests, there is normally a story on the main site saying look out for certain players, as it did this week with Shaun Taylor and Grant Smith. Does anyone know why he was actually there?!?!

Well all I know was there was mad cheering when Smith did the question/skills thingy, and then Jed made some comment like at least he has one supporter and there was Bradley Orr. :S

Archived