IGNORED

"head In The Clouds" Optimistic View Of Events

Ian M

• Admin

In recent years there has been a few 9-0 victories in English league games so I think that is the VERY best we can hope for.

Out of form Swampsea to lose at home to an inspired rampant promotion chasing Southend side.

Forest to lose by the odd goal at home to relegation fighting Bournemouth.

Barnsley do what the hell they like.

We'd be 6th with 1 game to go on goals scored.

Dreamland :w00t:

Wel if we make it as intimidating as possible (both the players and the fans) pin them into their own half, and play like Middlesborough did for the last 15 minutes last night for the whole game who knows.

At the very least I would like to see shots on target reach double figures, then I hope that their keeper has a "mare"! :dance:

• Admin

Wel if we make it as intimidating as possible (both the players and the fans) pin them into their own half, and play like Middlesborough did for the last 15 minutes last night for the whole game who knows.

At the very least I would like to see shots on target reach double figures, then I hope that their keeper has a "mare"! :dance:

We managed 22 shots on goal in last season's final home game against the "better" Doncaster Rovers (without Lita). I will be looking for us to show the will-power to match that at least this season and then we are at the will of the gods.

Of course a 5th minute double sending off after Evans and O'Hanlon have a punch up between themselves whilst discussing who was at fault for our 2nd goal wouldn't go amiss ;)

Of course a 5th minute double sending off after Evans and O'Hanlon have a punch up between themselves whilst discussing who was at fault for our 2nd goal wouldn't go amiss ;)

Hey stay out my dreams!!! Were you the guy to the left of me in the elephant costume waving your trunk at them? :Wave: :bonkers:

Oh for goodness sake Madger, get real.....

... we'll be 3 up by then!!! :city:

So our 21-0 victory as I predicted earlier is still on? :dunno:

Um, er, remind me where did you finish in the Prediction League, Madger?!!!

If you need some help... :razz:

RedM, Ex Prediction League Champion!!! :rofl2br:

• Admin

Um, er, remind me where did you finish in the Prediction League, Madger?!!!

If you need some help... :razz:

RedM, Ex Prediction League Champion!!! :rofl2br:

I kept forgeting to enter so gave up early on in the season.

Madger, Ex Prediction League Champion!!! :rofl2br:

So our 21-0 victory as I predicted earlier is still on? :dunno:

If I'm not mistaken the record result ever was 36-0, when Arbroath beat an Aberdeen team, Bon Accord. way back in the mists of time. Does anyone think this could ever be broken? I think it would be almost impossible, but maybe some day.........

• Admin

If I'm not mistaken the record result ever was 36-0, when Arbroath beat an Aberdeen team, Bon Accord. way back in the mists of time. Does anyone think this could ever be broken? I think it would be almost impossible, but maybe some day.........

I suppose a 37-0 win tomorrow would be ok. Like to see other sides better our GD then!

Archived