IGNORED

It's Like Christmas Eve!

NailseaRed

Anyone else really really really really excited about tomorrow? :) I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight :) I'm so excited about tomorrow it's like christmas when you're younger :) or am i getting too carried away? :) This time tomorrow we could be within spitting distance of the playoffs :)

Anyone else really really really really excited about tomorrow? :) I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight :) I'm so excited about tomorrow it's like christmas when you're younger :) or am i getting too carried away? :) This time tomorrow we could be within spitting distance of the playoffs :)

Great............what have you got me and is your house the one with all the lights on it?

Swindon down?

And a convincing win for the 'Mighty Fit Glamour Boys' That are Bristol City FC?

Forest lose by 18 goals that might help too?

I'm glad it's not Christmas Eve or I'd be off to take Midnight Mass now. As it is I'm in my Bristol City pyjamas and slippers and ready for bed before heading down the M6 in the morn.

How about the following:

12 goals we're scoring

11 players a playing

10 goals let in by Forest

9 defeats last year (just a memory now)

8 pies at half time

7 at Swansea (we've forgotten)

6 against Gillingham

5 on the bench

4 going down (including Swindle)

3 points tomorrow

2 playoff wins

And a Basso in a Pear Tree

Goodnight, and thank you (I'll get me dressing gown) :)

i feel like that most fridays!! :city:

Guest Patdfb

Utterly bewidlered that still having hope at this stage of the season, i think shall have a drink or 97 while match is on, wish i cudda made it now grrr

TTFN PINKY

Utterly bewidlered that still having hope at this stage of the season, i think shall have a drink or 97 while match is on, wish i cudda made it now grrr

TTFN PINKY

AWWWWWWW bless i know how you feel, I'm leaving in ten minutes to be there for the match, had to come today despite it costing me £!60 for the game. Its worth it though.

I'm leaving at 10 to get to the game, 2 hour drive then take my swindon mate to the pub for a drink before we utterly destroy his beloved team :dance: And we all get our christmas present at 5pm when the results read:

City 5 - 0 Swindon

Swansea 0 - 3 Southend

Forrest 0 - 2 Bournemouth

Doncaster 2 - 0 Oldham

You never now it might happen :blink:

Archived