IGNORED

Roberts Comes On

cityfan

And blasts past Basso from 25 yards -Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

City fans all stand up and applaud Roberts for a great goal and in recognition of his service and excitment he delivered to the club.

Wouldn't that be great!

However, City win 3-1 and move on to an exciting end next week!

Swindon go down.

Gary Johnson offers Swindon £15,000 to Swindon for Roberts making City a £5,000 profit on the original deal, tuens him around and he has a great season alongside Brooker and McCammon.

GET THE DEAL DONE BRISTOL CITY

I athought Roberts was a good player and had his heart in the game as well. I remember that he might as well have been the only one on the pitch a couple of seasons ago during a Tuesday night game at Prenton Park (the one where Wilson didn't go).

Johnson has said in one or two of his interviews that he does not care if the other team scores 3 or 4 goals againest us as long as City score more then them at the end of the game. And i agree, i would not care if Jamie Cureton scores a hat-trick this afternoon. As long as we win the game 4:3, that would be sweet.

Johnson has said in one or two of his interviews that he does not care if the other team scores 3 or 4 goals againest us as long as City score more then them at the end of the game. And i agree, i would not care if Jamie Cureton scores a hat-trick this afternoon. As long as we win the game 4:3, that would be sweet.

What about improving our goal difference. It's got to be 8-0 (although I suppose I'd just about accept 6-0 :laugh: )

Archived