IGNORED

6th Season In Prem

CiderHider

Yep's, City are now the biggest club in the world, and not a single player would not be interested in joining City, is that a double negative? :blink:

Anyways, it's been good fun winding up other managers like Fergie (yes hes still there after 10 yrs) but something strange happened, whenever i try my mind games with him, he allways refuses to get drawn in and would prefer to concentrate on affairs at maine road, MAINE ROAD?? wtf?

I think i've been haxxored or somthing, this must a wind up right EVERYONE knows Maine road is flippin the scummy blues of Manchester!!!

Man Utd play at OLD TRAFFORD!! you stupid ****s OLD TRAFFORD!!!! :@

Anyhoo, Fergie lost his job and Hughes took over and he ALSO wanted to concentrate on Maine Road, is the guy ###### stupid, he manages MAN UTD, not City the stupid welsh !

Anyways, ive not played the game since this incident, whats the point? When a game can make fundamental errors such as this, then what next? Rooney starting for Poland or somthing ###### up.

Has anyone else had this problem, i hope the fix it in the next patch :pray:

I've had problems on fm2005 when i was in 2010 any player I clicked on it went to a different one and the results were so high.

This is fm2006 i'm playing, and tbh the game is not worth playing after 5 yrs, all the best players are past it and the new players being gererated SUCK!! none of them have any special moves and hardly any are world class players like you have now, its pathetic.

Yep's, City are now the biggest club in the world, and not a single player would not be interested in joining City, is that a double negative? :blink:

Anyways, it's been good fun winding up other managers like Fergie (yes hes still there after 10 yrs) but something strange happened, whenever i try my mind games with him, he allways refuses to get drawn in and would prefer to concentrate on affairs at maine road, MAINE ROAD?? wtf?

I think i've been haxxored or somthing, this must a wind up right EVERYONE knows Maine road is flippin the scummy blues of Manchester!!!

Man Utd play at OLD TRAFFORD!! you stupid ****s OLD TRAFFORD!!!! :@

Anyhoo, Fergie lost his job and Hughes took over and he ALSO wanted to concentrate on Maine Road, is the guy ###### stupid, he manages MAN UTD, not City the stupid welsh cumt!

Anyways, ive not played the game since this incident, whats the point? When a game can make fundamental errors such as this, then what next? Rooney starting for Poland or somthing ###### up.

Has anyone else had this problem, i hope the fix it in the next patch :pray:

It has been fixed in 6.0.2 and 6.0.3. I doubt very much there will be any more patches.

This usually happens when Man Utd build a roof at Old Trafford. They then move to another stadium, Usually th ecloset to it that is programed in the editor which happens to be maine road. But as we all know Maine Road has been flatened.

They will go back to ot the next season but you cant change stadiums half way through the season on the game so even after the work hasfinnished they will stil play at Maine Road or sometimes it's even Wigan. It takes about three seasons to correct itself.

Even if you installed a patch now it would still take a while to sort itself out. But if you started a new game it shouldn't happen again.

Archived