IGNORED

Bcfc Ladies

M_Porter

Tomorrow is a masive match for our womens team :)

We are at home (oaklands park) kick off 2:00pm

If any one wants a lift to the match from pill/portishead i will be leaving around 1:00pm and have room for two.

PM or EMAIL me if you want a lift

:englandsmile4wf:

If travelling North up the M5, take a left at J16 (Almondsbury) and you will then need to take another left pretty much straight away (following the signs for Glos FA HQ).

Park up, they are in the stadium.

If travelling South down the M5, take a right at J16 (Almondsbury) and you will then need to take another left pretty much straight away (following the signs for Glos FA HQ).

Park up, they are in the stadium.

FREE ENTRY AND YOU CAN STAND IF YOU WANT!!

Seriously all, huge game - win this and the next one and they are guaranteed to be in the play off game to get promoted. Win this, Cardiff lose on Monday, win the last game and City are up!

Just a reminder for everyone if you are stuck for something to do for a couple of hours.

A football match that you can have a beer at, not be bothered by police and stand without being attacked by stewards!

But your car might get it's windows smashed if Jay tries to return the ball by kicking it back. :whistle:

If Cardiff fillies draw or lose at home next week then our girls are up.

If Cardiff win, then our girls have to win to go into a playoff

Not quite. If City need to win their last game to either gain a play-off place or go up automatically depending on whether Cardiff win or lose. If Cardiff draw, City still have to win.

But your car might get it's windows smashed if Jay tries to return the ball by kicking it back. :whistle:

I resent that! It was just this one time. Besides, I've seen you try & hit a golf ball 'Tiger'!

If Cardiff fillies draw or lose at home next week then our girls are up.

If Cardiff win, then our girls have to win to go into a playoff

If Cardiff fillies draw or lose at home next week then our girls are up. IF THEY BEAT SOUTHAMPTON NEXT WEEK!

Everyone, get along and watch it!

Archived