IGNORED

Gps Navigation

Guest bristol_girl

Guest bristol_girl

Hey guys... probably not the best place to put my question but I am kind of new to the whole "forum" thing and i thought you could help me... :blink:

I am looking for a gps navigation software for my mobile phone and i found a company on the internet called nav4all. The thing is that some friends of mine are already using another company called tomtom, but for which you have to pay, which is not very possible for me..

i want to ask if anyone has used the software of nav4all before and if it safe, before i install it on my phone. could i also get a virus lke that?

i will be thankful for any opinions, thanks :)

No idea about that particular software, but looking at it you will have to pay in the future - they're offering it free in order to get you to try the software.

What sort of phone have you got? I have an Ericsson P910i with Route 66. Other phones use different operating systems, with different programmes on offer.

Guest bristol_girl

yeah I have a V3 and i actually got the software and works just fine for now :) the thing is maps are not very detailed but the program works very fast and downloads maps from the internet real-time... i hope they'll improve the graphics after the software gets paid..

what about route 66? how are the graphics there?

Guest bristol_girl

hm well.. no info about route 66.. but i'm pretty satisfied with nav4all.. it streams the maps from the i-net and it does so only with specific ones. it's not like other softwares where you have to download a bundle of mpas from a whole region and pay for all of them but yet still use only a few.. i think that kicks as* :)

Archived