IGNORED

Pahars

ciderup

Taken from a Yeovil website.

don't know if anyone else heard this over the weekend though rumours are that Marian Pahars will join TBCUTR this summer after Southampton decided to show him the door. What with GJ's Latvia connections and the fact that he was instrumental in Pahars coming to England in the first place its not a big surprise really though it would be a pretty good signing for them if the move does go ahead.

Any thoughts? Personally would be very happy to see him here IF he can stay fit.

hmmmmm. I wonder? 30ish, lost most of last season due to injury but a fit player before that and he was/is? lightning fast. It would be a major coup to add him to the mix............. I would think GJ might be watching this one with some interest.

A fit Pahars would tear this league apart, however if Pahars reaches that level of fitness then there will surely be clubs more appealing than us after him.

Any contract would have to be pay as you play, which would present a potentially feesible scenario given Johnsons Latvia connections. However I cant help but be a little sceptical after our recent 'big name striker' acquisitions havent exactly panned out.

Taken from a Yeovil website.

don't know if anyone else heard this over the weekend though rumours are that Marian Pahars will join TBCUTR this summer after Southampton decided to show him the door. What with GJ's Latvia connections and the fact that he was instrumental in Pahars coming to England in the first place its not a big surprise really though it would be a pretty good signing for them if the move does go ahead.

Any thoughts? Personally would be very happy to see him here IF he can stay fit.

it would be a fantastic signing for us if he could stay fit.

if i can remember correctly though, didnt GJ say he didnt want any big name players on big wages? ok, pahars is no beckham, but i would imagine his wage demand would be more than that of bridges.

Archived