IGNORED

Funny Thing About Tomorrow

Dollymarie

For just one second in the wee small hours of Thursday morning clocks and calenders will form a unique sequence of numbers.

At three seconds past 1:02am, the digital time and date will read 01:02:03 04/05/06.

This wont happen again until May the 4th 2106, by which time those of us reading this will be dead.

No real point to this post, just things like that impress me. (not the dead bit)

For just one second in the wee small hours of Thursday morning clocks and calenders will form a unique sequence of numbers.

At three seconds past 1:02am, the digital time and date will read 01:02:03 04/05/06.

This wont happen again until May the 4th 2106, by which time those of us reading this will be dead.

No real point to this post, just things like that impress me. (not the dead bit)

:Crazy:

Guest DrFaustus

Speak for yourself, we have longevity in our family!

Yup I'm an anorak, points west just confirmed it.

Points West did a whole feature on you being an anorak??

Just when you though those clowns couldn't get more any more desperate for 'news'. :blink:

Speak for yourself, we have longevity in our family!

For all your gasssssshead sins you may well live for ever Dr.

As a punishment?

Mind you I've 'goat herd' you like it

Yes you'll live to see 'Bristol City FC' win the 'Englandez Uber Ultima League' and the 'EuropaAmericanExpresso League' followed by the 'Universal Universe League'

The gas will be voted out of any league in 2027 ..... when I have to retake my driving test!

Sounds like heaven to me.........?

Points West did a whole feature on you being an anorak??

Just when you though those clowns couldn't get more any more desperate for 'news'. :blink:

Erm well actually it was just mentioned as they did the weather, with the headline "for all you anoraks," so I guess if points west say I am I must be.

Erm well actually it was just mentioned as they did the weather, with the headline "for all you anoraks," so I guess if points west say I am I must be.

Yeah but ..... just now and then we all fancy a bird in an anorak ............ as blokes?

Okay and maybe chicks that like other chicks.........also fancy a bird in an anorak too?

what a world we live in..... Rock On! ............. I'm cool.

Well spooky.

Archived