IGNORED

Brain Swap

mozo

I thought of this idea for a new TV show all by myself!

Everyone love those reality TV jobs like Wife Swap, yeah?

Well what about Brain Swap?? Everyday folk swap brains with people completely different from them, causing all sorts of hilarious antics. Celebrity Brain Swap would of course be the natural evolution of this idea and would have pensioners, students and women engrossed!

Sooo.......

I'm doing a pilot episode to send to BBC3. Who wants to swap brains and be on the telly?

If you could swap brains with anyone for a day who would it be?

How about a special Limb Swap episode?

I'll happily have Rooneys foot and hobble round during the world cup, I'm sure I wont be short of help when I tell people of the sacrifice I made for the good of our country.

As for swapping brains with someone, id quite like to borrow that woman Prescott had it off with, cos I for the life of me cant work out what she saw in him.

And no before you say it, I have NO interest in going anywhere near "two **ags."

I wouldn't swap my brain with anyone because it's full of really interesting stuff I like.

However, I'd like to suggest Prince Harry swapped his brain with a corpse to see what happens.

You would have a brain dead corpse

Well Trevor's the obvious answer innit.

Swapping brains with a girl for a day would prove to be either an insightful but more like a very baffling experiance, either way, for a day it'd be ok.

A cat swap would be alright although I think I've already got them pretty well sussed.

I would swap various bodily parts with Salma Hayek for the day. You wouldn't be seeing me for a bit.

Am perfectly happy with my brain though, quite often get people telling me they'ld like to spend a day in my head - think this could be a marketing/selling point for me? Like a tourist attraction?

I would swap various bodily parts with Salma Hayek for the day. You wouldn't be seeing me for a bit.

Am perfectly happy with my brain though, quite often get people telling me they'ld like to spend a day in my head - think this could be a marketing/selling point for me? Like a tourist attraction?

Mate, you could have your own 'Barry's Brain' stall on the Weston pier.

£1 for two minutes of Barry's bizarre outlook (there may be devastating after-effects).

Archived