IGNORED

First Time In East End Today

Ricky BCFC

Went in the East End for the first time today and I can safely say that I will deffinately be comming back next time. I don't think I've enjoyed a game that much in years! Nice to see that we finally have an area where we can all sing and make as much noise as we want and no one gives a damn. Thanks to everyone who made it so loud and enjoyable in there today!

WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE'RE HAVIN A LAUGH...

Guest pukka_tukka

yeah i thought it was amazing today at times....it went abit quiet aswell at the end of the first half, but when everyone joined in i really enjoyed it, quality!

while the east end has been open we've won every game aswell :dunno:

just a co-incidence?

Guest city slicker 71
Welcome to " The Eastend-ers club"!

Always is a great laugh in there and a good atmospehre.

I hope it is open for the Plymouth and QPR games, it was last year V Plymouth so i see no reason why we shouldnt have the Eastend, it does give us an adavntage!

East, East, East-enders!

No reason why it shouldn't be, as regards to those two clubs the first shot we must fire into their 18 yard box goes like this; last season you were there, but there is not for you now, move em along around to the buffer zone where only sheep do graze. The name of the game here now is, we call the shots and if there's not enough spaces then tough, be like our defence give em nothing!

A PROUD AND LOUD RED IN THE SHED

Archived