IGNORED

Some Possible Signings

Evy11_BCFC

I thought these up, as thay have had some link with Johnson or City and a few players that I think that we should sign that are available:

Marian Pahars - Being released by Southampton, links with Johnson through Latvia and a strong possibility.

Jim Brennan - Again Being released by Southampton and an ex City legend. We could do with a left back as well.

Lee Johnson - Of course his son, rarely played for Hearts and would be a good addition.

Micah Hyde - Transfer listed with Burnley, a tough tackling midfielder who was originally scouted by Johnson and the person that bought him to a high standered of fotball in England

Luke Beckett - Great Striker, would be available but it's whether we would want to move down here.

Ian Evatt - A strong Centre Half who is transfer listed by QPR, IMO would be a brilliant addition.

And of course players such as:

Tommy Doherty

Phil Jevons

That Halmstad striker who I think could be a great addition

any more that you think Johnson knows that are available?

Guest Cider Army

Pharas would be the only one i can TRULEY see coming but i think that all the other would be great additions to our squad.

By the way we don't need a left back because Craig Woodman has been outstanding this season. (Unless you were to get 1 as a back up).

I thought these up, as thay have had some link with Johnson or City and a few players that I think that we should sign that are available:

Marian Pahars - Being released by Southampton, links with Johnson through Latvia and a strong possibility.

Jim Brennan - Again Being released by Southampton and an ex City legend. We could do with a left back as well.

Lee Johnson - Of course his son, rarely played for Hearts and would be a good addition.

Micah Hyde - Transfer listed with Burnley, a tough tackling midfielder who was originally scouted by Johnson and the person that bought him to a high standered of fotball in England

Luke Beckett - Great Striker, would be available but it's whether we would want to move down here.

Ian Evatt - A strong Centre Half who is transfer listed by QPR, IMO would be a brilliant addition.

And of course players such as:

Tommy Doherty

Phil Jevons

That Halmstad striker who I think could be a great addition

any more that you think Johnson knows that are available?

Lee Johnson is a possibility as he is out of favour at Hearts, also Micah Hyde is a good shout. Personally I would like to see Matt Derbyshire (Blackburn, on loan at Wrexham). He is scoring a lot of goals there and has bags of pace, also finishes very well from what i have seen.

Pharas would be the only one i can TRULEY see coming but i think that all the other would be great additions to our squad.

By the way we don't need a left back because Craig Woodman has been outstanding this season. (Unless you were to get 1 as a back up).

There is no chance pharas will be coming to city

he doesnt fit into GJ tpye of player ie hard working TEAM man

As for brennan

we need cover on the left and hes as good

as any body

Can't see Brennan dropping down the divisions to play second fiddle to anyone.

That's the same problem we face getting in a goalkeeper, and it's probably going to have to be someone around Abbey's level, since no one anywhere near as good as Phillips will come to be backup.

Archived