IGNORED

Southend Ticket For Sale

Loderingo

Unfortunately my workmate who I was going to introduce to the joys of watching City has suddenly realised that's he supposed to be going to a wedding :doh: If anyone would like to buy his ticket (Adult) please get in touch.

One thing to bear is mind is that I live in Aldershot so would need to think about how to arrange the handover.

Due to a rather heavy bank holiday weekend one my mates has decided he can no longer afford an equally heavy weekend in Southend.

Therefore, I am selling his ticket at face value (£16.50) ONO. If interested send me a personal mail and I will sort out collection tomorrow in Bristol or Saturday in Southend.

Seems like alot of people are trying to seel tickets for this weekends Southend game. Probably because the game i almost meaningless and we now have a 1% chance of reaching the playoffs. Pitty really! Il still be there and hope we can have a good day and get a good atmosphere going! :city:

Guest do you like apples?

Unfortunately my workmate who I was going to introduce to the joys of watching City has suddenly realised that's he supposed to be going to a wedding :doh: If anyone would like to buy his ticket (Adult) please get in touch.

One thing to bear is mind is that I live in Aldershot so would need to think about how to arrange the handover.

i'll buy it off you. i'll meet you outside the ground. You'll recognise me because i'll be wearing a red shirt

Archived