IGNORED

9th Place Finish

mozo

Not bad considering. Well done to Gary Johnson for turning it around.

It turned out that 70 points wouldn't have been enough, but that winning streak will give us some momentum for next season.

Ourselves and Forest could be favourites again, and both have shown to be not far from promotion fodder. It's just a case of keeping recent standards throughout next season.

Sounds like we were the better team for much of today, and it'll be interesting to see what the travelling fans say when they get back. I'm certainly full of hope, which I didn't think would eb the case a few months ago.

Let's just see if the players can continue perform well next term and if the fans can organise themselves to create a better atmosphere at Ashton Gate. That way we'll be in for a very enjoyable season.

Bizzare season - for a few games in that infamous losing run I was the only person in my row in the Atyeo and was seriously started questioning my own sanity - oddly enough that period generated the best atmosphere all season, with near continous singing even when we were down and out. At that point most of us would have given our right arms to stay up let alone be challenging for a playoff place and finishing 9th. Agree that things look good for next season, well done to GJ and the players for turning it around, especially Steve Brooker for being our most consisitent player and getting a deserved player of the season award. Time to renew me season ticket and have a few weeks off from footy till the world cup starts methinks.

:city:

Time to renew me season ticket and have a few weeks off from footy till the world cup starts methinks.

You sure you want to renew your current seat?

Or could a better spot be identified in Ashton Gate where you can revel in the football??

Archived