IGNORED

Bristol Rovers

Ian M

• Admin

(figure in brackets is the 04/05 equivalent)

Position: 12 (12)

Goal Difference: -8 (+3)

Goals Scored: 59 (60)

Games Lost: 20 (12)

Average Attendance: 5989 (7077)

So basically, on a lot of fronts, Lennie's Boys are actually faring WORSE than they were under Atkins.

The media may like to portray them as a club on the up but the season's stats suggest they actually a club on the wane :w00t:

Guest Ron

Interesting as they all slagged off Atkins. He actually managed to keep torquay up so be interesting to see how they fair up next season. Maybe better than the sags eh? :laugh:

23rd or above for Torquay then :whistle:

Interesting as they all slagged off Atkins. He actually managed to keep torquay up so be interesting to see how they fair up next season. Maybe better than the sags eh? :laugh:

Really strange appointment is Trolloppe.

Reasonable talker compared to the succession of gobbledegook spouters and gibberish merchants they've had in charge in recent years and actually seems a decent enough bloke, but a football manager??

No reason to think so.

Reckon the gas will be nearer re-election than the play-offs next year, and from then on it's downhill all the way.

You do realize Atkins was in charge for a bit of this season!

You cant expect a new manager to come straight into a team and turn them around, I'm sure you've had enough experience of that with Johnson.

you american, realise is spelt with a s in it not a z, new managers always win their first few games, exepct for that bloke at Sunderland

Alright then sure it is, thats you relying on spell check that is

You must mean this.....

"Alright then, sure it is. That's you relying on spell check, that is."

As I tell my class of 8 and 9 year olds that I teach, always remember your full stops and capital letters.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Back to topic, it's good to see things aren't looking all that good over the fence after all! :dance:

You do realize Atkins was in charge for a bit of this season!

You cant expect a new manager to come straight into a team and turn them around, I'm sure you've had enough experience of that with Johnson.

but he did turn-us around. and it's been constant improvement all the way.

Archived