IGNORED

Bristol City Women

Dollymarie

Citys womens team must win todays game against Southampton Saints to reach the Playoffs.

The ladies have won their last 11 league games, but last Mondays 9 - 0 win for Cardfiff ended any hopes of automatic promotion.

The ladies can now get in the play offs against Fulham or Sunderland but only if they win today.

Kick off is at 2pm at Oaklands park just off the M5, please go along and support them if you can.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Latest News

WOMEN SET FOR MUST-WIN CLASH

City Women must win tomorrow's final Southern Premier Division game against Southampton Saints to reach the play-offs.

With eleven successive league wins City have turned around their season in dramatic style. However, last Monday's 9-0 win for Cardiff at Wimbledon ended any hopes of automatic promotion.

The best Wayne Roberts' side can hope for now is a play-off match against either Sunderland or Fulham, but only if they defeat Southampton at Oaklands Park (kick-off 2pm).

Coach Wayne told bcfc.co.uk: "I knew it would take time for the girls to get to grips with this division again, but as you can see from the run of results we've sorted out a way of playing that is working.

"We need one last push, one more good result. The nerves were beginning to show against Langford last week, but if we can get an early goal tomorrow I'm sure we'll be fine."

Please go along and support the team if you possibly at Oaklands Park.

Guest DrFaustus

Heres your dirty old rag, sorry coat, now GET OUT!!!!!

I would love to but don't have anyone to mind my nipper. Thanks for the offer Dolls, how much do you charge? (Who will be first to make a smutty remark about that question?)

Guest DrFaustus

Getting back on topic....

We won 3 - 1!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPEEEEEE well done girls :city:

Yippee.

Now where is my babysitter?

Congrats to the City Womens team on there 12 match winning run and goodluck in the play-offs girls.

:dance::englandsmile4wf::city::englandsmile4wf::dance:

First leg is at home this Sunday 14th May however, the usual 'home' pitch isn't available and an alternative pitch has yet to be arranged. Wouldn't surprise me if it was at the City Training ground.

Second leg is away (to Sunderland) on Sunday 21st. You can fly to Newcastle from Bristol (where is Never To The Dark Side when you need him?!).

City may be without their No. 7 (Helen Bleazard) for the second leg as she has been called up for England on Wednesday 20th in Holland. Well done to her - I spoke with her yesterday & she's over the moon!

Archived