IGNORED

Attitude Change

EXETER RED

After the early and mid season sight of watching the players walk off the field with a shrug of the shoulders after a defeat, it really fills me with confidence for next season watching the players reaction to the defeat at Southend yesterday. To a man they were gutted, and it was there for all to see. We now have a team that wants to win and has a pride for the shirt that the wear on our behalf. I loved the passion and commitment shown by all the players and the fans yesterday, if this spirit goes on to the next season we will be in for a cracker. Well done to GJ and the team.

He's an Orr, He's an Orr. Love him. HAS to be Vice Captain next season.

Would be harsh on Carey but his attitude is first class.

I have no idea why he thought people wanted his sweaty boots though!

The attitude of the players towards fans is much improved and largely down to GJ's influence. If only the club management would learn from this and stop alienating supporters we might all be pulling the same direction next season.

I was pleased GJ kept the team out watching the presentation, it really ought to settle into their minds what they can do next year if they have the right approach.

Absolutely right!

I look back to when we lost away at Swindon and the attitude was appalling - I thought we were certain to go downand can't believe how the season has been turned around.

GJ deserves alot of praise - I have reserved judgement on him for a long time - but now I can look back over a hard season I can see how he inherited an incredibly difficult situation and has made an impact.

Who really believed we would be in with a chance of making the play-offs up to a couple of games from the end??!!

I'm looking forward to next season - a couple of astute signings and we could hit the ground running in August........

Archived