IGNORED

Lennie Lawrence....

BS4 on Tour...

....so his bold claim to put R*verzzzz back where they "belong" (his words) has sort of blown up in his face then?!

Apparently he said they were a bigger club than City and should be in the Championship - whaaat??!! They are where they belong Lennie - well they should actually be in the Conference - never let them forget that they finished 1 from bottom of League Two the season before relegation to the conference was extended to the bottom 2!

Could Mr.Lawrence have been sulking because he applied for the City job and didn't get an interview??!!

Good luck tring to find Accrington Stanley boys - it's somewhere between Burnley and Blackburn apparently.......

:dance:

....so his bold claim to put R*verzzzz back where they "belong" (his words) has sort of blown up in his face then?!

Apparently he said they were a bigger club than City and should be in the Championship - whaaat??!! They are where they belong Lennie - well they should actually be in the Conference - never let them forget that they finished 1 from bottom of League Two the season before relegation to the conference was extended to the bottom 2!

Could Mr.Lawrence have been sulking because he applied for the City job and didn't get an interview??!!

Good luck tring to find Accrington Stanley boys - it's somewhere between Burnley and Blackburn apparently.......

:dance:

Where did you hear those comments?

I can however confirm what he did say on Radio Bristol recently,for I listened intently, he forwarded his opinion that we (Bristol City) were very much a championship sized club and that Rovers should be operating in the first division.

Sad that you don't find the idea of competition inspiring, certainly the challenge between Arsenal and Spurs has been enthralling with both sets of fans caught up in the excitement.

Life is about challenges and competition,welcome them,confront them, improve from them, so from me good luck to the Rovers and any other local rivals for I trust that their successes motivate us even more.Simple really,hope you can grasp the idea.

Archived