IGNORED

Leading The Front Line

bcfcchris2016

I must admit that I am always impressed with leroy Lita when he comes on and he was very unlucky that he did not score today,but at the risk of being shot down in flames I thought that Miller is definately the best striker out of the two, and Danny is right to start miller first,I moved my seat in the seond half to help me decide.Miller is very stong and puts himself about and is a asset when defending,when he went off and Leroy came on I thought we looked weaker and Wrexam looked a bit more dangerous. Please understand I am not knocking Lita as this is just a personal observation and I think he is a quality and will be better in a year or two but at the moment it is definately a Peacock/Miller combination to start with.

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE :dunno:

Although a lot of fans want Lita to start I think the current system works well, Miller can run for his life for 70 minutes probably knowing he will come off when he starts to tire, then we have a sub to bring on who can cause havoc, especially when the opposition defence is tiring. I don't think its been a reflection on Miller's performances that he comes off so often, there aren't many people who could keep that work rate up for 90 minutes.

Good use of substitutes by Danny if you ask me, as you are getting the best out of two players across 90 minutes.

Thought Miller was excellent today (again). reckon he must be black and blue now though given the battering he got from their defence.

Thought we definitely lost something once he went off, his overall hold up play, heading and running was quality :dunno::dunno:

I can confirm that Lee M takes a bit of a battering in most games, but I was glad I was not there to see it yesterday.

Listening to it via my computer it sounded like he did'nt get much protection from the Ref. and from someone who was there, proffesional fouls were abundant.

He is sore all over today and sporting a black eye, but apart from that he is OK, chuffed with the end result.

Still waiting to see Miller-Lita pairing.  Been wanting to see it all year.  I'm still not sold that Peacock makes the team better.
Likewise, and I'd like to see a Robbo-Miller partnership.

Strange to see City & wigan described as big clubs!!!

Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!! :cool:

Peacock, and indeed our whole front line is not scoring enough goals at the moment.

BUT, I thought Peacock worked his socks off on Saturday. It is too simple to say it is the defense underpinning our run. The whole team defended well, with Peacock chasing down all their players deep in their half. Stopped them playing, which sometimes is as important as how you play yourself.

Guest butterflybairn
i would love a city fan to write on their forum saying you know. we have him now, he is our star player :cool: you should not have let him go and christ you lot moan alot :P
i actually started that thread purely with the intention of saying good luck to our Lee and glad to see he was doing well for himself.

even though i was disappointed to see him go, i actually think he made the right choice as there was a danger of him going stale if he stayed especially as this season has been so deflating for falkirk. a fresh challenge was exactly what was needed.

a small minority of fans post on the web and i think most fans at falkirk do wish Lee well are delighted to see the success he is having. I have my own personal memory of his time at falkirk and for that reason will always have a soft spot for him and continue to follow his career. The next thing is for you lot to get promoted and Lee to force his way into the Scotland team! he can't be much worse than what we've got!

Archived