IGNORED

Shameless Plea

elhombrecito

Hi everyone, this Sunday I will be running 5km around the Downs in support of the Bobby Moore Fund with Cancer Research UK, and due to me only signing up for the event today, I'm still a way off my modest target of £50, so I'm asking for your help!

By taking part I will be helping us to raise over £500,000 for their research into bowel cancer.

Please help me visiting www.justgiving.com/stucider or clicking the link in my signature!

Thank you so much! :)

Hi everyone, this Sunday I will be running 5km around the Downs in support of the Bobby Moore Fund with Cancer Research UK, and due to me only signing up for the event today, I'm still a way off my modest target of £50, so I'm asking for your help!

By taking part I will be helping us to raise over £500,000 for their research into bowel cancer.

Please help me visiting www.justgiving.com/stucider or clicking the link in my signature!

Thank you so much! :)

Just added my donation mate!

Come Guys n Gals, bowel cancer may effect one of us or somebody close to us one day. By donating a small amount, we are doing our bit to help this very worthwhile cause.

Best Regards

Mark

Archived