IGNORED

Robot Servants

mozo

Anyone had any grief witht heir robotic servants?

Mine - a 340h-Roboserv - keeps bringing me Lady Grey tea when I ask for camomile! :doh:

Today, he brought me a plate of Italian worms instead of Taglietelle, which is either a design fault or another of Trev's pranks!

Crazy times in the caravan! At least my Realdoll functions correctly :ph34r:

:blink:

Mine - a 340h-Roboserv - keeps bringing me Lady Grey tea when I ask for camomile! :doh:

Today, he brought me a plate of Italian worms instead of Taglietelle, which is either a design fault or another of Trev's pranks!

Get a more manly robot. I think it might be trying to tell you something serving up effeminate 'Lady Grey' tea when the more natural choice would be the swashbucklingly masculine Earl Grey.

Get a more manly robot. I think it might be trying to tell you something serving up effeminate 'Lady Grey' tea when the more natural choice would be the swashbucklingly masculine Earl Grey.

Incidentally, I've always thought that Assam, a malty butch tea, was far more impressive than the foppish Darjeeling.

I'll call Argos and see if they've got a better robot!

Incidentally, I've always thought that Assam, a malty butch tea, was far more impressive than the foppish Darjeeling.

I'll call Argos and see if they've got a better robot!

Fair comment. I'm very interested in Trev.'s favourite tipple.

Would i be right in thinking his vigorous, salacious lip licking and rapidly rotating ears are an instinctive response to his first cuppa of the day or is it an extraordinary act of excited anticipation as teatime approaches in the caravan? :dunno:

Would i be right in thinking his vigorous, salacious lip licking and rapidly rotating ears are an instinctive response to his first cuppa of the day or is it an extraordinary act of excited anticipation as teatime approaches in the caravan? :dunno:

English Breakfast, naturally. Milk, no sugar (he's sweet enough already - or so he says). Whether it's this morning beverage that renders him so spritely or the four-pack of Tennants Super, it's hard to know for sure.

Suffice to say, it's fairly hectic squeezing a robot, a giraffe and a realdoll all in one small caravan. Add to that Dagest lurking in my cupboard and unexpected visits from Marcus Stewart, Des Lynam and Willie Thorne, you've got a day-to-day that I best describe as 'mildly surreal'.

Guest DrFaustus

Maybe he's borrowed Mozo's rabbit?

Ah, the 340h Roboserv. It's a good servant but I also had endless problems in the tea making department. However Mozo, if you go onto the Roboserv website they have released a patch for it. Download and the Lady Grey will never dampen your tastebuds again my friend.

Guest bcfcjake

i've got a 32003 robotrump robot and he keeps shouting "lemon sheppards".

so i took him to the fixing place in droylesden and they said he had a suction malfunction.

is yours the same???? :dunno:

Bicentennial Man................ was a film about a robot that could have been very good but turned crap half way through........ I'd guess because Robin Williams was in it...................?

Bicentennial Man (1999) (novel The Positronic Man) (short story The Bicentennial Man)

by Isaac Asimov............. I like his stuff but have yet to really see Bollockwood do any justice to his stories?

Bicentennial Man................ was a film about a robot that could have been very good but turned crap half way through........ I'd guess because Robin Williams was in it...................?

Bicentennial Man (1999) (novel The Positronic Man) (short story The Bicentennial Man)

by Isaac Asimov............. I like his stuff but have yet to really see Bollockwood do any justice to his stories?

Surely the best robot film was Terminator 2?? Most robot films are cack.

Archived