IGNORED

Premier Ref Rejects

dragonreds

can someone please tell me why a man not good enough for the premier is deemed good enough for the nationwide. the standard of mr danson was unexceptable for the downs this is a man thrown out of the prem. yet he,s ok to come down here for what £500 i think he gets for that. :dunno: I don,t want to take away from a great team performance but come the end i even felt a bit sorry for smiffy. also it,s not ok to pull a shirt but smacking someone in the mouth is ok

Personnally i did not feel he had too bad a game. You saying you want a premiership referee in charge? Yeovil fans would advise otherwise after they had Dermot Gallagher today and he was apparently awful.

We've had a lot worse down the gate in the times but agreed, the general standard is poor.

The day we get Steve Tomlin or Paul Taylor is the day our winning run comes to and end. Nah joking aside, these 2 are awful and should never be allowed to officiate again.

Agreed on that, Paul Taylor must be about the worst ever ref I've seen.. and in all 3 games I've had the misfortune to watch him officiate he was incompetent to a mind-boggling degree. Its a wonder he's able to dress himself properly.

On the subject of Premiership refs, I recall Graham Poll reffing the Kingstonian game at AG 2 or 3 seasons back and he was a total poseur, playing up to the TV cameras and being a proper prat; its the Graham Poll show folks, look how wonderful I am... show-off.

Could it be that the top flight refs think they are so important that they should not ref outside of the top flight and should be excused duty when the top flight doesx not want them on that particular saturday

So when top flight refs are Nationwide club matches they think it is too

deameaning for them

In other words if I come and ref your Nationwide matches someone will pay

(the two teams) cos some of the players will be having a early bath

Archived