IGNORED

Consortium Anyone

The Batman

And the financial rescue of Real Madrid by their council was arguably equally dubious

thats similar to what used to/still does happen to juve

i believe the old/current italian president was a season ticket holder and used to pump money into them via the government - hence why juve are in hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt yet can still buy players

thats similar to what used to/still does happen to juve

i believe the old/current italian president was a season ticket holder and used to pump money into them via the government - hence why juve are in hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt yet can still buy players

I think that was Milan mate - Silvio Berlusconi still owns the club.

Juve are a strange one anyway, they're planning to move from the Stade Delle Alpi which I guess holds about 60 000 into a stadium which has only 30 000 which seems small for a club of that size, I wonder if it really is a cost-cutting exercise. It's all a bit odd...

I think that was Milan mate - Silvio Berlusconi still owns the club.

Juve are a strange one anyway, they're planning to move from the Stade Delle Alpi which I guess holds about 60 000 into a stadium which has only 30 000 which seems small for a club of that size, I wonder if it really is a cost-cutting exercise. It's all a bit odd...

was it? oh i knew it was some italian club (obviously because it was the italian president :doh: )

Archived