IGNORED

Rovers Friendly

next_year_I_hope

I hope not.

We are a serious football club and we need decent pre-season opposition ready for our campaign next season. We will not gain or learn anything from playing the outfit currently squating at the rugby club.

The best way to deal with the gas is to ignore them and hope they go into administration.

Johnson's trip to Latvia will be great for the club.

Not according to the Western Daily Press

"When they return to England, Bristol City XIs will travel to Forest Green Rovers on Monday, July 17, and to Tiverton on Friday, July 21."

"City are looking for one more away game on July 22 and a home game on July 29."

:doh::doh::doh:

However I do remember that details for a rovers friendly was released lateish last year, But because of all the trouble last year and a change in management on both sides it most likely wont take place.

However I do remember that details for a rovers friendly was released lateish last year, But because of all the trouble last year and a change in management on both sides it most likely wont take place.

i don't realy see why it shouldn't there was not that much trouble last year ( one team didnt turn up :whistle: ) I'm just :pray: that it will happen

good. its a waste of time playing them.

I liked playing them last year. Was a good day out to see the less fortunate team in Bristol, The game was played in good spirit and teh City fans' were excellent in there support.

• Admin

What about the Steve Phillips situation ?

Was it ever "OFFICIALLY" announced that his testimonial plans were being shelved or just hearsay?

If so there was "allegedly" a game against a Midlands Premier League team on the table for that game

Archived