IGNORED

Hello

yeovilmac

Anyone think you might be getting a new assistant manager soon? :dunno:

Steve Thompson was demoted today from manager to first team coach, in other words someone elses number two. With all the cafuffle surrounding the upper eschelons of our club at present, he might decide to give Sir Gary a quick ring and join up with him now.

:blink:

"He is an essential part of future plans in developing a team for Championship football at Huish Park."

Blimey, You battled relegation last season and now your talking about promotion :o, I like the blind faith.

It will be interesting to see who you will bring in, I have heard Holloways name banged about and I think he could do well for you.

At the moment aour current assistant manger Keith Millen seems to be doing a god job in that role and Gj rates him highly. How ever Thompson would be a good appointment somewhere within the set up but it sll comes down to things like staff wages and budgets.

Johnson and Thompson are a proven successful management combination, if we could get Thompson back at Ashton Gate it could be beneficial depends how long Millen has left on his contract though. But Gary Johnson and Steve Thompson are proven at being successful and getting promotions which is what we need so badly.

Archived