IGNORED

New Deal For Brooker

Red Cloud

nice to see we are being proactive in this.

hopefully a player of his quality signing an extended deal will help GJs other potential targets realise we mean buisness next term and maybe even shift things in our favour in the transfer market a ittle bit.

could easily be our most importat 'signing' of the summer IMO.

Brooker deserves a few more quid - he gives 100% and gets a lot of stick from defenders but always goes back for more. Leads by expample.

i noticed in the last couple of games he didnt look like he was 100% focused...that's when i thought he was off, but now i hope he'll sign (obviously)

this is the first time of the top of my head we've offered (argueably) our best player atm a new deal to stay on despite being linked to better clubs.

there was talk that leroy was getting a new deal, but now we've got some action :pray:

i noticed in the last couple of games he didnt look like he was 100% focused...that's when i thought he was off, but now i hope he'll sign (obviously)

He was carrying an injury for the latter part of the season. City were fortunate to get as much from him as they did. Hopefully refreshed and 100% fit for the new season.

Personally I think Dolly's new photo should clinch his wanting to sign the new deal!!!

He was carrying an injury for the latter part of the season. City were fortunate to get as much from him as they did. Hopefully refreshed and 100% fit for the new season.

Personally I think Dolly's new photo should clinch his wanting to sign the new deal!!!

What, the one of her, or the ghastly one of Murray.

On Murray. He is reportedly one of our highest wage earners at around 3000 a week. Brooker would certainly be worth more than Murray, and thus be in the Stewart catagory. Perhaps GJ has realised big time wage earners are necessary for promotion, and most certainly when we get it.

My information is Brooker/ Jevons is the objective for the starting eleven. Reddy being on the bench lately and not performing well since Christmas may have dropped down the list. In any event if Reddy is signed I cant see him in the first team in front of Brooker /Jevons, so why would he sign to be on the bench. Then of course we have Cotterill who keeps asking for a strikers role, another birthday, a little bigger and stronger, Its going to be very competitive up front.

Guest do you like apples?

i disagree

He's under contract so it'll take a huge sum for him to go, the silver lining is that the money could get a decent replacement or two if he does go.

i'd take £300,000 for him and run

he's little better than Lee Peacock, he scores a similar amount of goals, holds the ball up just as well. He tries a bit harder, that is all

i disagree

he's little better than Lee Peacock, he scores a similar amount of goals, holds the ball up just as well. He tries a bit harder, that is all

You are crazy. The complete striker. Holds the ball up, runs at defenders, plays as a target man, commited 100% to the cause, quick and bangs them in from everywhere.

Agreed

i disagree

Who are you and what are you doing here?

When you know even a small amount about football/BCFC then please feel free to post. Until then ###### off.

Well done SL :clap: now sign it Stevie you know you want to. :pray:

Dosent it say "if a new contract can be sorted out" that dosent mean there is actually one on the table :unsure:

12 month extension, 24 month is there actually a piece of paper waiting to be signed :unsure:

Wouldnt get yer hopes up. Thats usuly bloody good sign that others are sniffing around him and City are lookig to make bit more £. Lets wait and see :pray:

To true, "well we were going to give him this/that/the other; but.........came with this offer" :disapointed2se: coming soon to a site not far away.

Still, always a first time could be we actually keep our highest goalscorer,time will tell.

See new deal for Brooker thread; and as stated the "deal " hasnt even been offered / agreed/finalised yet :dunno:

I will be very suprised and pleased "IF a new deal can be sorted " S.L he is here at the start of next season.

We haven't seen the best of Brooker. Imagine how good he'd be with a decent partner? I noticed how good he was early season when everyone else was ###te - that speaks volumes for his attitude. All through the season our crosses have been poor - if there could be an improvement there he'd get 20 in this division.

I do think the board are pressuring him into signing a new deal but then again so what? He deserves it.

Guest do you like apples?

You are crazy. The complete striker. Holds the ball up, runs at defenders, plays as a target man, commited 100% to the cause, quick and bangs them in from everywhere.

i agree, he's a good player who gives 100%. And you're right he banged about 15 goals in from all over the park.

if he was a complete striker he wouldn't be at bristol city would he?

Archived