IGNORED

Supporter's Trust

grifty

I was just doing some revision for uni (for law) and i wondered to myself whether the city had been in any legal disputes over players, wages, the ground, etc

so into the search engine i go and type in "bristol city football club" and lo and behold, it turns out the supporters trust were in a legal battle in 1975 with ....wait for it....customs and excise :blink:

Suprisingly it was not over trying to smuggle some albanian wonderkid into the country in a suitcase to play for us, but in fact, regarding catering about VAT on the burgers and other refreshments

any of the older members of the supporters trust remember it?

btw we won :englandsmile4wf:

Well as the Supporters Trust has only been up and running since November I think you must be on about the Supporters club

I'm fairly sure I can remember the last 6 months of the Trusts history, and cant recall any such battle with Customs and Excise. :doh:

I was just doing some revision for uni (for law) and i wondered to myself whether the city had been in any legal disputes over players, wages, the ground, etc

so into the search engine i go and type in "bristol city football club" and lo and behold, it turns out the supporters trust were in a legal battle in 1975 with ....wait for it....customs and excise :blink:

Suprisingly it was not over trying to smuggle some albanian wonderkid into the country in a suitcase to play for us, but in fact, regarding catering about VAT on the burgers and other refreshments

any of the older members of the supporters trust remember it?

don't be silly the trust was only formed in November of last year!! :laugh:

so i did :blink::blush:

so into the search engine i go and type in "bristol city football club" and lo and behold, it turns out the supporters club were in a legal battle in 1975 with ....wait for it....customs and excise :blink:

any of the older members of the supporters club remember it?

Archived