IGNORED

Big Brother

mozo

I had it on good authority that Trevor the Giraffe was going to be in Big Brother, the one inspirational individual in a house full of neurotic, insecure, irritating extroverts.

I :angry: feel :@ robbed! :grr:

Where is Trev?

He was telling me that they magiced up some height limit after he'd put his application in, yet more blatent 'raffism I know, another suspicion as I've mention before is the influence of Will Hill and cumalotte as there'd only be one contestent in it.

Hey-ho, I'm off to play the Sweden game in a winner takes group decider.

'The Trevgate Scandal', where's RedTop when you need him?

Presumably having a go at asylum seekers somewhere. :whistle:

Trevgate it is - Raffism must stop. This is not political correctness gone mad, it is fighting for our/Trev's rights! :englandsmile4wf:

Who's trev? :dunno:

:disapointed2se: Who's Trev??? :rolleyes:

I'm not one to devalue the word 'legend' with overusage but Trev is the epitome of the word making it all the more surprising you ask the question.

Some say he is a mystical enigma but this is pure non-Trevest propoganda and is to be ignored.

Trev is a giraffe who likes nothing better than spending a sunny afternoon indulging in pear cider, heroin and generally chillin' the French Connection UK (Luke ;) ) out with Moz by their caravan. Dagest is usually found doing whatever the hell it is that he does in the caravan closset.

All in all Trev is one of lifes nice guys and all round top blokes 'raffes, the spirit of Trev lives in all of us non-footy forumites hearts - well, it does in mine anyway :disapointed2se: .

I hope this answers your question.

To put 2 threads together, is anyone sure that Trev isnt actually the Stig from Top Gear?

Nobody has ever seen them in the same room at the same time, and Trev always seems to disappear around 8-ish on a Sunday night. I always thought he was out buying crack, but now I'm not too sure......

I wasn't supposed to say this, but funk it, I'll face Trev's wrath as I think it's only fair that people know the truth.

Initially Trev was all up for joining BB, he passed the first round, got the interview dates sorted, and was pretty much flying (well he's that tall he might as well be flying). But, they asked him to come in for his 2nd interview in March, and obviously March is Trev's crack binge month (where we let him at 'em for a month) and he was busy trying to score more crack when it came round to the afore mentioned date. So as not to upset Dagest (who was the main impetous and influence for Trev's wish to join BB) Trev decided he hadn't given up on BB, but that he just wasn't going to the interview, he thinks he knows where he can find this golden ticket, he reckons hes had insider intel on its whereabouts, I told him that Davina is a crackwhore and not to be trusted.

:disapointed2se: Who's Trev??? :rolleyes:

I'm not one to devalue the word 'legend' with overusage but Trev is the epitome of the word making it all the more surprising you ask the question.

Some say he is a mystical enigma but this is pure non-Trevest propoganda and is to be ignored.

Trev is a giraffe who likes nothing better than spending a sunny afternoon indulging in pear cider, heroin and generally chillin' the French Connection UK (Luke ;) ) out with Moz by their caravan. Dagest is usually found doing whatever the hell it is that he does in the caravan closset.

All in all Trev is one of lifes nice guys and all round top blokes 'raffes, the spirit of Trev lives in all of us non-footy forumites hearts - well, it does in mine anyway :disapointed2se: .

I hope this answers your question.

Ah i see! :laugh:

Have you been on the Moon?!?!?!?!

No, just Mercury!

Who's trev? :dunno:

Right...I'd just about understand if there was one person in the west-country who didn't know about the Trev myths, legends and propaganda. I'd be struggling to accept that there was a City fan who didn't knowabout Trev. But a forum user??? You're having a giraffe mate. :disapointed2se:

Trevor the Giraffe is the adopted mascot/guru of not just this forum, or even this club, but of a generation. It won't be long before he's accepted by the mainstream, possibly after a surprise Big Brother appearance.

Archived