IGNORED

Sorry If Already Been Done! But Kev Gall?

ajs202

youve obviously never seen him Good finisher? don't make i larf! could never put a decent cross in. I'm so glad yeovile took him of our hands, but sadly were already having another look at him.

Please city, take him before he comes to our place!!

youve obviously never seen him Good finisher? don't make i larf! could never put a decent cross in. I'm so glad yeovile took him of our hands, but sadly were already having another look at him.

Please city, take him before he comes to our place!!

That's tripe, When he was at Yeovil in the conference and banging them in every week most sag heads I knew wee gutted and thought the same would happen with him as Bobby Zamora.

That's tripe, When he was at Yeovil in the conference and banging them in every week most sag heads I knew wee gutted and thought the same would happen with him as Bobby Zamora.

yeah, a very important word there, CONFERENCE! didnt bang them in in the third or second division did he?

Why not Aaron Davies? Isn't he out of contract and is a regular in the Waler Under 21's? :whistle:

I believe he will be one of our first summer signings myself :me?:

Why not Aaron Davies? Isn't he out of contract and is a regular in the Waler Under 21's? :whistle:

Dave Partridge is a regular for the full Welsh team and he's bloody useless!

We've already got the best Welsh player, we don't need anymore.

Archived